Intro

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Intro

Post by conjurer » January 6th 2013, 11:31am

Darksider wrote:
pepafur wrote:Your a bunch of blowhard idiots. You all should get jobs or a life and move out of you parents basements. "watchlords" your a laughing stock.

My dear little watchgeek troll. How do you like T-Mobile and how is the weather in Tacoma these days? So how is life sucking on the dick of Michael, the SEAL Davis. Do you like it with or without lube or do you just like to be surprised.

Stupid troll, cannot even act like an adult when given the chance. And next time do not threaten people. I am in Seattle at least once a month and if you like, you can threaten me in person. You can try to beat me up with your 65mm bitch watch.

The weather in Tacoma fucking sucks. So does this imbecile!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
AJC
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by AJC » January 6th 2013, 11:51am

Darksider wrote:My dear little watchgeek troll. How do you like T-Mobile and how is the weather in Tacoma these days? So how is life sucking on the dick of Michael, the SEAL Davis. Do you like it with or without lube or do you just like to be surprised.

Ooh! Do me next!
---
-ajc
elau
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by elau » January 6th 2013, 12:02pm

pepafur wrote:Your a bunch of blowhard idiots. You all should get jobs or a life and move out of you parents basements. "watchlords" your a laughing stock.

Worshipping a felon really speaks volume of your character. Per chance you shared the same big house with Michael Davis?
Laid_Back_Dude

Post by Laid_Back_Dude » January 7th 2013, 1:07am

As a child, instead of sucking ya mom's tit's, you sucked ya daddy's dick didn't ya?
abduksion

Post by abduksion » January 8th 2013, 12:12am

This is one reason why I, never welcome a newbie.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 20th 2019, 8:26pm

You are is correct. Your watches suck dick would also be correct.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”