Intro

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Intro

Post by conjurer » December 16th 2012, 11:31am

Welcome, goddamn it!

Jesus, are we charging the newbies by the fucking word over here or what??
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
fatman
ASSHAT

Post by fatman » December 16th 2012, 11:54am

conjurer wrote:Welcome, goddamn it!

Jesus, are we charging the newbies by the fucking word over here or what??

It can't be the terribly high prices you and bedlam are charging for avatars because these jamokes don't have one yet. Maybe you two should get Jason Taylor to endorse the avatars and raise the prices but you would have to add valyou paiz.
HF
Tzimisces

Post by Tzimisces » December 16th 2012, 12:20pm

Welcome, and with an intro like that I can't wait for the amazing contributions to come. Nice collection, I can see where we have similar taste, but I really like the diversity. That's a really interesting story about your father, that must make that a special thing indeed.

Wow! Really raised the bar for future newbies.
bedlam
WIS Divemaster
Facebook ID: 0

Post by bedlam » December 16th 2012, 3:05pm

pepafur wrote:Hello

Its 'Hello Lords' to you.

I see googlebot's taking a more active interest in the site than you have so far.

Though you seem like a dipshit, I'll still do you a deal on an avatar. The pickings are slim at this end of the year but whatever you do avoid the skeevy looking conjurer guy. I hear he uses avatars with tracking cookies then he pretends to be your friend with all the stuff he knows about you. Its creepy but he is in good with the site owner so he gets away with it. You can spot him by the trail of 'godammits' he leaves. You were warned!

Now introduce yourself properly you slack bastard.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Laid_Back_Dude

Post by Laid_Back_Dude » December 17th 2012, 12:47am

These last few with the one word introduction are geeks, no question about it!
pepafur

Post by pepafur » January 6th 2013, 8:26am

Your a bunch of blowhard idiots. You all should get jobs or a life and move out of you parents basements. "watchlords" your a laughing stock.
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » January 6th 2013, 8:43am

pepafur wrote:Your a bunch of blowhard idiots. You all should get jobs or a life and move out of you parents basements. "watchlords" your a laughing stock.

Mommy, it's been ten days and the bad men ignored me and were mean to me

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » January 6th 2013, 9:09am

pepafur wrote:Your a bunch of blowhard idiots. You all should get jobs or a life and move out of you parents basements. "watchlords" your a laughing stock.

Looking forward to a good house cleaning.

3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » January 6th 2013, 9:24am

pepafur wrote:Your('re) a bunch of blowhard idiots. You all should get jobs(,) or a life(,) and move out of you(r) parents('s) basements. "(W)watchlords" your('re) a laughing stock. (Parentheses mine)

We had much to teach you, beginning with syntax and diction.

Another geek gone. Nice work gentlemen.

Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 6th 2013, 9:28am

Twenty-six dollars has been charged to your credit card on record. Thanks for shopping at WatchLords!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
AntFarm
Watchlord WIS

Post by AntFarm » January 6th 2013, 9:45am

3Flushes wrote:
pepafur wrote:Your('re) a bunch of blowhard idiots. You all should get jobs(,) or a life(,) and move out of you(r) parents('s) basements. "(W)watchlords" your('re) a laughing stock. (Parentheses mine)

We had much to teach you, beginning with syntax and diction.

Another geek gone. Nice work gentlemen.

U beet me two it
hcharles
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1081120685253371

Post by hcharles » January 6th 2013, 10:23am

Where do these funuggies come from? Walk in, unannounced, and start bitching at the forum. God, you agreed to the terms of the forum, when you signed on. Pepafur, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
Darksider
Founder

Post by Darksider » January 6th 2013, 11:26am

My dear little watchgeek troll. How do you like T-Mobile and how is the weather in Tacoma these days? So how is life sucking on the dick of Michael, the SEAL Davis. Do you like it with or without lube or do you just like to be surprised.

Stupid troll, cannot even act like an adult when given the chance. And next time do not threaten people. I am in Seattle at least once a month and if you like, you can threaten me in person. You can try to beat me up with your 65mm bitch watch.

Quotes from the fake naval aviator misterjingles. Not a pilot, or 9/11 survivor.
elau
Watchlord WIS

Post by elau » January 6th 2013, 11:28am

The blowhard idiot is you, can't you see? We have fine tuned our way to flash out Geeks to a science.

Your time is better server deep throat Michael Davis at Watch Geek, not here. Good riddance.

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”