Welcome new Members

ericf4
Founding Member

Re: Welcome new Members

Post by ericf4 » October 21st 2020, 12:16pm

Hello,

My name is Eric......i fell asleep a few years ago and woke up today so thought Id pop in and see what you all have been up to. lol
Been outta the watch game a few years more focused on music, drums etc. Still got my watch collection, just havent bought anything in a long while. Hope you are all staying well!
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by MAX » October 21st 2020, 2:19pm

Yo, Eric, still bat shit crazy here. Good to hear from you.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 21st 2020, 3:15pm

ericf4 wrote:
October 21st 2020, 12:16pm
Hello,

My name is Eric......i fell asleep a few years ago and woke up today so thought Id pop in and see what you all have been up to. lol
Been outta the watch game a few years more focused on music, drums etc. Still got my watch collection, just havent bought anything in a long while. Hope you are all staying well!
Damn that is a voice from the past. Glad to know you still knew how to find the place. We changed the doormat and put out traps for mice and rats but still the same place, just a bit calmer at times.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » October 21st 2020, 10:50pm

conjurer wrote:
October 21st 2020, 6:12pm
Welcome back, Eric!
Yes!
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
ericf4
Founding Member

Post by ericf4 » October 22nd 2020, 7:04am

hey gentlemen!!! YEah wanted to see whats going on round here.....been busy with work, family, music, etc......Hope you and your families have been well in this shit show of a world.....Taking a flight out to AZ next week for first flight in 8 months to see my Mom whos been in hospital for a month w covid.....its a bitch guys, stay away from that shit....

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”