One watchmaker's day

Are you a watch, or clockmaker, a student, or thinking about becoming one, share your knowledge and questions here.
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: One watchmaker's day

Post by TemerityB » June 27th 2016, 9:43pm

Man, that was great, honestly.

I once watched a guy take a watch apart and put it back together, but the watch in this link was a far better one. The time, the care, the smarts, the skill. I mean, wow.

That's the real deal right there. Great post, love; don't know how you found that one, but it was worth the long read.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: One watchmaker's day

Post by biglove » July 4th 2016, 4:49am

TemerityB wrote:Man, that was great, honestly.

I once watched a guy take a watch apart and put it back together, but the watch in this link was a far better one. The time, the care, the smarts, the skill. I mean, wow.

That's the real deal right there. Great post, love; don't know how you found that one, but it was worth the long read.

Was dumb luck, actually. Was surfing Imgur and stumbled across it.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

Return to “Watch, and Clock makers Corner”