Didn't know where else to post this

Stickys, Announcements and TOS are here
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Didn't know where else to post this

Post by AlbertaTime » June 25th 2020, 5:53pm

bobbee, that's wonderful news, and a real accomplishment!!

I'll drink to that, too!! I nice glass of erguotou comin' up! I'll pour you both one if you visit!
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » June 25th 2020, 6:10pm

Excellent, excellent! Nice to read some good news.

Best of luck, long life, and total health to you and your family. Relish in your accomplisments; you're doin' the world a lot of good.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » June 26th 2020, 6:52am

How cool- sure nice to see a couple'a parents put a great brain in their kid's head and then keep him alive long enough to do something so cool with the great gifts he's been lent. Jeeeze- with the tears, huh. AIR, this guy's gonna go on for a doctorate- you're probably going to need a lot of mood stabilizing medication as there is much to celebrate along the path to that one.

The absolute coolest is how fucking proud you are- I also remember how you were a while back when his volcano or algorithm or whatnot won the local county science fair. Me and my dad didn't have that kind of thing, and my mom introduces me as her son, Dr. rent a friend, and tells everyone if I would have worked just a little harder I could have been a Vet.

Just very cool all the way around...Nothing but the best!
Last edited by 3Flushes on June 26th 2020, 10:30am, edited 2 times in total.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
bobbee (Online)
Master of Time

Post by bobbee » June 26th 2020, 11:45am

Thanks all, your kind words will never be forgotten.
He is going to be shown these in a day or two, to see how well my friends write about him.

In reply, he is going to talk over a progression to a doctorate with his tutor/mentor, and he will go on from there.

Again, our heartfelt thanks to you all.
bobbee (Online)
Master of Time

Post by bobbee » July 1st 2020, 3:35am

Well I must buy a lottery ticket, because they say good things come in threes, right?

Just got a message from David Boettcher, well known member of the NAWCC and owner of vintagewatchstraps.com, that his article about the first automatic watches has been published in the British Horological Journal, and I am mentioned in it, as I helped him a little.
He is getting the editor to send me a copy, so will have some serious bragging rights!
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » July 1st 2020, 4:17am

bobbee wrote:
July 1st 2020, 3:35am
Well I must buy a lottery ticket, because they say good things come in threes, right?

Just got a message from David Boettcher, well known member of the NAWCC and owner of vintagewatchstraps.com, that his article about the first automatic watches has been published in the British Horological Journal, and I am mentioned in it, as I helped him a little.
He is getting the editor to send me a copy, so will have some serious bragging rights!
You're most definitely on a roll, there..keep it up!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...

Return to “Announcements”