Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Speaking of trolls - ms09 @ Amazon

Post by koimaster » August 1st 2015, 1:54pm

murdering my wife.JPG

troll 3.JPG

troll 4.JPG

troll 5.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Speaking of trolls - ms09 @ Amazon

Post by TemerityB » August 1st 2015, 5:42pm

Actionable. That's at Amazon? Then it's an Amazon member. Contact Amazon, show them the harassment, and go from there. You can get that garbage removed, but that's not enough.

That's actionable. Use the law and pound that motherfucker into dust. That's not a closed forum - that's Amazon.com, a retail sales site. You were talking about a public figure, and that mindless dick weed got personal. Go after the bum.

No, let me put it this way: Please go after the bum. This one's like shooting fish in a barrel, and nobody deserves that kind of utter bullshit. Just goes to prove how loathsome WG/WIT land is.
Buying a hat doesn't make you a cowboy.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » August 1st 2015, 10:49pm

poot74 wrote:I like his use of the word minions...Didn't Mongo like calling the geeks his minions?

Indeed he did. As with so many other things in his miserable existance, Michael Davis's reach exceeded his grasp, vocabulary-wise. English is said to be one of the most difficult languages to master, and apparently it is for the geeks or, more precisely, their ubersturmfuhrer, Mongo. A minion is, by definition, a yes-man, a lackey, a brown-noser. But Mongo, with his imprecise grasp of his native tongue (the tongue that wasn't massaging Eyal's and Daniel Mink's chocolate starfish) thought it a term of endearment, as did the geeks. They lapped it up, much like Mongo did the jizz of whichever gump he was married to in the joint. They were proud of being called minions.

Davis even called his cult-like, overweight, socially disabled followers "minions" on TV, as he and Jawbone yucked it up. There sat Mongo, bloated, corpse-like, devoid of any sort of charisma, any sort of talent that didn't involve strongarm robbery, grinning like a third-rate, anally-raped Dr. Sardonicus, quivering with mirth as he called his online douchebag believers lackeys and toadies. Was Mongo aware of the actual definition of the term? Possibly--even a convict can read a dictionary. Possibly he was inwardly sickened by the way these feebes, these Cheeto-eating, RealDoll-stuffing losers kowtowed to him. Possibly he turned the whole geek thing on its ear and was flipping off these shut-ins who believed in him and bought all sorts of shit that he sold them.

Or possibly not. Michael Davis is, after all, a fucking, alcoholic convict loser who was probably bungholed once a day and twice on Sundays as an unpaying guest of the State of Ohio. Supposedly he was an IT expert but couldn't hold a job in that field, possibly because it involved, well, fucking working, if you will. He had the easiest job on the face of the planet, selling Nvicters to imbeciles, and fucked that up because he couldn't tongue Eyal's asshole well enough, presumably a skill he had perfected while in stir. He was a High Stakes Poker Player, i.e. a degenerate gambler, and fucked that up, too. He was a Martial Arts expert, but was outted on that regard as well. He was a Navy SEAL until somebody found out that he wasn't. In fact, Mongo is nothing but a self-serving boozehound who can't hold down a job and, in fact, can't even hold-up a bowling alley in fucking Ohio. Speaking of dictionaries, if you look up "loser" in the OED there's a picture of Michael Davis, looking like a revolting three hundred pounds of shit in a two hundred pound bag.

But enough about Mongo. What about his followers, the ones who insult the honor and wife of a good man? They are beneath contempt. They are the shit we scrape off our shoes. Like dirtnap who appeared here and insulted us, they are children who were raised badly and act like assholes around the adults.

Fuck 'em all. Fuck 'em in the ear, I say.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
elau
Watchlord WIS

Post by elau » August 2nd 2015, 7:55am

Let's go hunt him down and dish him a big plate of lawsuite. Then again, people collects junks probabaly can't affored to pay retributions but still a load of fun watching his ashen face in the courtroom for fucking with the wrong people.
Last edited by elau on August 2nd 2015, 10:44pm, edited 1 time in total.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » August 2nd 2015, 8:10am

It's probably someone who has crossed paths with Koi before and lost, so he chose the Kamikaze route at Amazon.
Using a different name that can't be traced back to him on the forum and then deleting his posts to avoid detection.
Amazon can provide an IP address and the email that was used to start the account.
These people just make me sick. They are jack wagons that turn into cry babies when Koi finds out who they are. They are full of apologies and begging him to not go after them because it will affect their families or jobs.
It amazes me that they get caught, beg to be forgiven then kick up the dust again at a later date.
Bahoomba
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Bahoomba » August 2nd 2015, 8:21am

svaglic wrote:It's probably someone who has crossed paths with Koi before and lost, so he chose the Kamikaze route at Amazon.
Using a different name that can't be traced back to him on the forum and then deleting his posts to avoid detection.
Amazon can provide an IP address and the email that was used to start the account.
These people just make me sick. They are jack wagons that turn into cry babies when Koi finds out who they are. They are full of apologies and begging him to not go after them because it will affect their families or jobs.
It amazes me that they get caught, beg to be forgiven then kick up the dust again at a later date.

Yes. And they always lose. Koi is one person - though we know how kind and generous he really is - that I wouldn't want to fuck with. Seriously.
Rule 1,493: Never photograph a watch on a wrist. On a lovely rock in a pond or a parapet, certainly - but never on a wrist.
- Chapter Seven, The Bazinga! Way To Become A Blogger Billionaire
hcharles
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1081120685253371

Post by hcharles » August 2nd 2015, 10:23am

The Amazon posts reek with the stale odor of aqua velva. Indeed, go after the worthless prick.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
elau
Watchlord WIS

Post by elau » August 2nd 2015, 10:50pm

The benefit of going after him is that every WITless will think twice before pulling this stunt again. I recommend to lay the full hammer on ms09 so he thinks twice every time he touches a key pad to type for the rest of his miserable life. Some people you just can't let go with just a slap of the palm.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » August 2nd 2015, 10:59pm

It's one thing to attack someone personally, but to allude to that person as having murdered his gravely ill wife is just too much. If there is a way to go after this putain de asticot, then it should happen as soon as possible. And if there is a way we Lords can help, all you need do is ask.

Return to “Announcements”