Forum Antics

Stickys, Announcements and TOS are here
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Forum Antics

Post by koimaster » July 10th 2012, 7:51am

I am getting quite bored with some of the antics going on right now on the forum. Uncensored or lightly moderated does not mean telling people to get cancer and die, nor allow you to threaten a member here, insult their family or make this place uncomfortable for everyone else.

I am going to start to enforce the TOS so you need to actually read them. If you have a problem with a member, take it to PM and if you have a problem with something on the forum, send Jim or I a PM. In fact, you are probably better off sending it to Jim because he has far more tolerance than I do with some people.

As a warning, I am going to start listing people as Trolls if they keep up some of the antics they have been involved with in the last few months.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Hawk
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Forum Antics

Post by Hawk » July 10th 2012, 8:20am

I noticed my attempts at diverting the thing into barber shops and beer coasters was singularly ineffective. It's just as well it's gone - it allowed me to free up some space on my image hosting service.
And the fact I'm still living rent free in his head makes me grin and giggle.
...bobbee
AJC
Watchlord WIS

Post by AJC » July 10th 2012, 8:43am

Hawk wrote:I noticed my attempts at diverting the thing into barber shops and beer coasters was singularly ineffective. It's just as well it's gone - it allowed me to free up some space on my image hosting service.

You can feel assured that it wasn't your subject content that was ineffective. I tried a similar tactic with a beautiful butt with the same results.
-Madvillian
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » July 10th 2012, 10:48am

AJC wrote:
Hawk wrote:I noticed my attempts at diverting the thing into barber shops and beer coasters was singularly ineffective. It's just as well it's gone - it allowed me to free up some space on my image hosting service.

You can feel assured that it wasn't your subject content that was ineffective. I tried a similar tactic with a beautiful butt with the same results.

It has gotten a little out of hand as of late.
What do you mean? Image
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » July 10th 2012, 1:39pm

I missed it I guess and the thread I refer to is gone now. Saw the train wreck coming and could'nt help but wonder what carnage would result. So did they all hug it out or was anyone shown the door? If someone would PM me a recap, I would appreciate it.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Return to “Announcements”