Micro-Brands discussed here
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 34183
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
The only fucking guy in the universe who couldn't find a batch of ETA 2824s that fell off the back of a fucking truck. Like Mr. Ed, this watch needs to end up in the fucking glue factory.
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: May 23rd 2013, 10:00pm
- Location: Too Far South, Floriduh
Does Mr. Ed know about this. He could be their spokeshorse.
“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
- Watchlord WIS
- Posts: 1750
- Joined: October 30th 2012, 10:00pm
- Location: E. Northport, NY
I think they meant Welder not Wilbur. Either way that is ugly.
- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 2221
- Joined: July 11th 2019, 2:51pm
That review reeks, I mean REEKS of a certain Mr. Bazinga.
That is one ugly watch.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest