Ming 19.02 Worldtimer

Micro-Brands discussed here
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Ming 1902 Worldtimer

Post by TemerityB » January 1st 2020, 8:03pm

I actually kinda liked the Ming 17.06. Would never buy one, but I thought the design was different. This is different, too, but ...
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » January 1st 2020, 9:25pm

I like this watch a lot.

The dial work is spectacular, so is the case; the lugs are better than sex. The movement is nicely jazzed up as Thein puts his stamp on something that started out pretty good already. I could live without the gold plating but the decoration is nice.

I'm not big on world timer watches, I have a few GMT's, a few 251.xxx movements that are great for travel, but this is a cool take. If my bank balance was 8500 pounds overweight I'd get me one'a these before they're gone.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » January 1st 2020, 10:24pm

I like this watch a lot.

The dial work is very cool, so is the case; the lugs are better than sex. The movement's worked over a little bit and jazzed up --- I could live without the gold plating but the decoration is cool.

I'm not big on world timer watches, I have a few GMT's, a few 251.xxx movements that are great for travel, but this is a cool take. If my bank balance was 8500 pounds overweight I'd get me one'a these before they're gone.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.

Return to “Micro-Brands”