Dievas Kampfschwimmer...

Micro-Brands discussed here
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Dievas Kampfschwimmer...

Post by 3Flushes » September 25th 2014, 10:11pm

Christ, I forgot all about the damn noobs- I'm glad they will now know Panny took carea things even though they were taking care of a problem that shouldn't have been a problem to begin with, which for most people is no problem at all as long as they took care of it. Which they did. And at least they did, lots of others didn't and don't, which I'd also like to point out for the noobs- that is, that although they had to do it once, they have never had to do it again, and never should have had to do it again, as far as we know. Not bad in an industry full of serial offenders. And plus, they could'a said, "HEY! We're Panny, eat us! And if they had said "Hey we're Panny, eat us, the price on that thing would be up 150% + instead of stinkin' 30% but, they didn't, because they are way couther than to do shit like that. I'll have to punch into these 318 deals more oftener. Lord knows there's certainly no shortage of opportunities to do so. <s>
^^^Copyright ©️ 2021 3flushes Media.^^^
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by eddiea » September 26th 2014, 3:02am

iwasbanned wrote:I like Panerai. I have no delusions that the Panerai of today is the Panerai of yesteryear. Most brands today are history challenged. They really fucked up with the BB watches. I don't think they did enough to make it right. If I recall, the owner had to pay for shipping there and back, Panerai should have covered all expenses. I have no idea what the hell happened or who fucked up, but I also find it hard to believe it was intentional. The savings of putting a shitty movement in a watch versus the public mess in my eyes wouldn't be worth it.
Regardless, I like what Panerai offers. In house movements with some nice complications, great cases, iconic and great looks. The price for the in house stuff in my opinion is right in line with most everything out there.

Yup...that pretty much mirror's my thoughts.
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by eddiea » June 15th 2017, 5:16pm

And since I already have a Kampfschwimmer, a D 2533 is in order, the very first Panerai prototype back in 1936 (with an S.L.C. dial).....

Return to “Micro-Brands”