Pontvs Watches Released the Kraken

Micro-Brands discussed here
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Pontvs Watches Released the Kraken

Post by koimaster » March 24th 2020, 7:03pm

Pontvs Watches recently released their fourth bronze dive timepiece, the mighty Pontvs Kraken. This new dive watch follows the successful launch of the Hydra diver, Acheron and Fonderia Navale Collection.

Founded in 2017 by brothers Fernando and Juan Pablo Mansilla, Pontvs is based in Lima, Peru, where the brand’s watch assembly and manufacturing takes place, with design and engineering handled stateside in Tucson, Arizona. The name Pontvs was inspired by ancient Greek myth, and you can see a similar inspiration behind the brand’s signature bronze dive watches.
F84622BF-DD12-47FC-9D3D-BB8B9789774C.jpeg
Water is a common theme with all Pontvs watches, fittingly enough for a collection of divers. The Hydra is inspired by the mythic beast which prowled the coasts of the old Aegean Sea. Acheron honors a river from Greek mythology, the “river of woe,” which was crossed by Charon, transporter of lost souls to the underworld. Both represent strength and reliability, two key characteristics that are at the core of the Pontvs brand.

https://www.watchuseek.com/pontvs-watch ... he-kraken/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Pontvs Watches Released the Kraken

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » March 24th 2020, 7:22pm

In my entire life I have released thousands of similar krakens into the porcelain throne.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Pontvs Watches Released the Kraken

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » March 25th 2020, 5:29pm

bbattle wrote:
March 25th 2020, 4:35am
That there is a Bazinga wet dream watch. I'll bet he can't wait to get a free sample so he can review it. Maybe take a few pictures of it near water.
Don't forget shots near water, with Marvel action figures or some cheesy "look how tough I am" (read: ghey biker/German lorry driver) sort of gadgets, and the camera focus set on anything but the watch (mostly on the sky).
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas

Return to “Micro-Brands”