Octon Watch Review – aka Bamford for the masses

Micro-Brands discussed here
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Octon Watch Review – aka Bamford for the masses

Post by Racer-X » June 28th 2019, 8:47am

"As you can no doubt imagine, we get all manner of unsolicited emails here at WWR. Some of it is pure junk mail (nope, not going to cover your whack-a-doodle makeup project), some of it just more of the same ol (hooray, a minimal watch that cuts out the middle man!) and then there are gems that come through. Octon Watches came out of nowhere, and once I saw that day-glo fluorescent paint on the dials, I was sold. So, yup, I got to spend some time with the simply-named Octon Watch.

By looking at the Octon Watch, you will very quickly see the Rolex-inspired cues – Oyster case, an Oyster-ish bracelet, snowflake hands from the Tudor stable, and of course the iconic Submariner-style dial. But then you get color. Bright, glorious, 80’s neon color. Which of course put me in mind of what Bamford does to Rolexes (so, yet another tie-in). But hey, I like Rolex cues, particularly in watches that make things very affordable, and color is great to play with, so lets, lets, let’s go!"

https://wristwatchreview.com/2019/06/10/octon-watch-review-aka-bamford-for-the-masses/

MKTheVintageBloke (Online)
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Octon Watch Review – aka Bamford for the masses

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » June 28th 2019, 12:46pm

I think I saw something like that in large quantities at the local supermarket.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas

Return to “Micro-Brands”