Hopefully the last one for a while! Mido Baroncelli III Automatic Chronometer (Cert)

Ebay Auctions and any sales off-site go here. See something for sale that might interest members, it goes here too.
constant change (Online)
Facebook ID: 0

Hopefully the last one for a while! Mido Baroncelli III Automatic Chronometer (Cert)

Post by constant change » July 1st 2020, 10:54am

Got carried away again in my boredom from being stuck at home!

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/mido ... d.5213327/
528C3F1C-3B34-43D2-8930-32C7206FB843.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Re: Hopefully the last one for a while! Mido Baroncelli III Automatic Chronometer (Cert)

Post by AlbertaTime » July 1st 2020, 11:42am

Mido are very well built pieces. Ya did good.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
constant change (Online)

Re: Hopefully the last one for a while! Mido Baroncelli III Automatic Chronometer (Cert)

Post by constant change » July 1st 2020, 1:43pm

If not for the recessed crown I’d love it. It’s one of the features that drew me to it, but I wasn’t thinking about trying to wind and/or set it with my fat fingers. If not for that, I’d be keeping it instead of selling it! I do like the almost hidden crown when it’s on my wrist though.
constant change (Online)

Post by constant change » July 1st 2020, 1:44pm

If not for the recessed crown I’d love it. It’s one of the features that drew me to it, but I wasn’t thinking about trying to wind and/or set it with my fat fingers. If not for that, I’d be keeping it instead of selling it! I do like the almost hidden crown when it’s on my wrist though.
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » July 1st 2020, 2:53pm

That 'sunburst' dial is quite the looker..you done yourself proud!!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...

Return to “eBay & Off-Site Sales”