...don’t even know it’s on the wrist.

Ebay Auctions and any sales off-site go here. See something for sale that might interest members, it goes here too.
MKTheVintageBloke (Online)
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: ...don’t even know it’s on the wrist.

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » March 26th 2019, 7:19pm

I may vomit.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » March 26th 2019, 9:30pm

conjurer wrote:
svaglic wrote:Put it in your sock and swing away, you will have it for a while unless you gift it.

Wouldn't that make it hard to walk??

Not any harder than wearing it on the wrist. Think of the damage that would do to someone if you had that in your sock and swung it at someone.
The truth doesn't hurt unless it ought to.
B. C. Forbes
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » March 27th 2019, 7:32am

Falstaff wrote:Who in the fuck actually wears this stuff?

Men with small peni, basement dwelling men who are 50 and live with their mothers, people who buy whatever shit the TeeVee man/friend is selling, folks with a taste for gaudy fake gold, etc
"Never insult anyone by accident."-Robert A. Heinlein

https://imgur.com/h3UXafB
Hawk
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » March 27th 2019, 10:44am

biglove wrote:

Men with small peni, basement dwelling men who are 50 and live with their mothers, people who buy whatever shit the TeeVee man/friend is selling, folks with a taste for gaudy fake gold, etc

Ah, but for one thing: it was apparently 6 large when new which puts it right around a new AirKing or some GS or a paira Ballz. Not likely to show up on the TV or appeal to someone saving rent in a basement.

Which, if anything, makes the entire thing even more difficult to understand unless one factors in things like a whoblows Ferrari or some such.

I guess with this thing you could actually get around 7 bucks at a scrap yard based on mass alone.
And the fact I'm still living rent free in his head makes me grin and giggle.
...bobbee
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 27th 2019, 8:33pm

Hawk wrote:
biglove wrote:

Ah, but for one thing: it was apparently 6 large when new which puts it right around a new AirKing or some GS or a paira Ballz. Not likely to show up on the TV or appeal to someone saving rent in a basement.

Which, if anything, makes the entire thing even more difficult to understand unless one factors in things like a whoblows Ferrari or some such.

I guess with this thing you could actually get around 7 bucks at a scrap yard based on mass alone.

In that case... Who in the fuck actually buys this stuff?
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
Hawk
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » March 28th 2019, 9:31am

conjurer wrote:In that case... Who in the fuck actually buys this stuff?

Good question. We can assume a customer base not financially constrained. We can probably assume they didn't make their money in materials science as it's almost certain he used "galvanized" for "anodized".

We can assume there's more than one based on the "similar threads" widget on the WUS page. (the others are often in bronze which one would for damn sure know it was on his wrist as it has more metal than a cold war era East German automobile)

I'm not seeing much humorous coming out of those meager conjectures but it feels like I'm missing something big - there's a joke in there somewhere. My crowd is amply amused by "galvanized aluminum" but it's an "in joke".
And the fact I'm still living rent free in his head makes me grin and giggle.
...bobbee

Return to “eBay & Off-Site Sales”