Trolls: Proper Care & Feeding

Forum Announcements & TOS are here
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Trolls: Proper Care & Feeding

Post by TemerityB » May 11th 2014, 7:57pm

eddiea wrote:...fuck trolls.

I'd fuck a troll, given she had a rich ex-husband.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 17th 2015, 10:08am

recent trolls that never got in.

AmadaArechiga Today, 1:04am Today, 1:04am - Newly registered account

liafifaku Yesterday, 11:05pm Yesterday, 11:05pm - Newly registered account

jared March 15th 2015, 10:43am Yesterday, 6:56pm - Account deactivated by administrator

nubiannotion March 14th 2015, 9:39pm Yesterday, 6:55pm - Account deactivated by administrator

shahjahan March 12th 2015, 1:23pm Yesterday, 6:55pm - Account deactivated by administrator

Spammers, fake email accounts and strange responses such as I wanted information on a watch but not sure what it is.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 17th 2015, 10:24am

koimaster wrote:recent trolls that never got in.

jared March 15th 2015, 10:43am Yesterday, 6:56pm - Account deactivated by administrator

nubiannotion March 14th 2015, 9:39pm Yesterday, 6:55pm - Account deactivated by administrator

shahjahan March 12th 2015, 1:23pm Yesterday, 6:55pm - Account deactivated by administrator

Spammers, fake email accounts and strange responses such as I wanted information on a watch but not sure what it is.

While I applaud your stewardship of the forum, Alain, we haven't had any fresh meat in a long time!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 17th 2015, 3:18pm

conjurer wrote:
koimaster wrote:recent trolls that never got in.

While I applaud your stewardship of the forum, Alain, we haven't had any fresh meat in a long time!

1946-2006

codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » April 4th 2020, 11:37am

Eye soupose I'd wood bea Arther considered ah troll cents eye do knot drink the liberel coolade.............

Manny outspoken members hear amsur with there liberal views bealeeve concervative tipes hear as Trolls........... our cimply stupid.
aNd jus beacuse if u dont wok in lokstep with theez motHer supeerier communest, sochulist altra liberal lefftie government fickses everything members........Yu have bluud onyer hands.

Oneder wi manny concervatives knoelonger post hear? Cuz manny donot phit-in with there views. U knead a list of thoose members gone cuz o this??? reely??? iT es obviouis it es.
Prooly mite bea tyme four me two drift off intwo the sonset lyke manny of my fourem frends that also donot lyke the coolaid.

SIgned
bluud on mi hands

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » April 4th 2020, 12:17pm

codguy wrote:
April 4th 2020, 11:37am
Eye soupose I'd wood bea Arther considered ah troll cents eye do knot drink the liberel coolade.............

Manny outspoken members hear amsur with there liberal views bealeeve concervative tipes hear as Trolls........... our cimply stupid.
aNd jus beacuse if u dont wok in lokstep with theez motHer supeerier communest, sochulist altra liberal lefftie government fickses everything members........Yu have bluud onyer hands.

Oneder wi manny concervatives knoelonger post hear? Cuz manny donot phit-in with there views. U knead a list of thoose members gone cuz o this??? reely??? iT es obviouis it es.
Prooly mite bea tyme four me two drift off intwo the sonset lyke manny of my fourem frends that also donot lyke the coolaid.

SIgned
bluud on mi hands

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Despite this not being the political forum I am going go let the post above stay

An internet troll is someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic. They can come in many forms. Most trolls do this for their own amusement, but other forms of trolling are done to push a specific agenda.

2BFC8984-7DAC-4468-908F-F5B8268F5364.png

With the utmost respect
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » April 4th 2020, 1:11pm

I want information on a watch but not sure what it is...
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » April 4th 2020, 6:49pm

codguy wrote:
April 4th 2020, 11:37am

SIgned
bluud on mi hands

You a troll? Foo.
"Open the pod bay doors, Hal." "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Return to “The Koi Pond”