The many lies of Misterjingles

Forum Announcements & TOS are here
koimaster
Founder

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by koimaster » October 16th 2019, 11:17am

"Remove all the psychopaths, liars, idiots, sociopaths, morons, illiterates (functional or otherwise), vainglorious, imbeciles and U of Oregon boosters. Throw in some tolerance, mutual respect, high intellect, basic goodness, genuine caring for each others' values & beliefs, and insistence on the truth. THAT is how you go from 'them' to 'us,' here at WIT." - M.D. Praesepultus

What a said little man this fraud is. He lies about us, he lies about his late father but lies mostly about himself. I suspect he might even suffer from Narcissism in my non medical personal opinion. I base that of course on all of the lies he tells, all of the stories where he is the put upon victim of haters but where he is a hero, fighting for justice, bad watches and the rights of nimrods everywhere. Judging by the definition of the word, the mouse appears to fit it to a tee.

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self image and attributes. This includes self-flattery, perfectionism, and arrogance. The term originated from Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder

•Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
•Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
•Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
•Sense of entitlement. ...
•Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
•Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by biglove » October 16th 2019, 12:48pm

Thunder1 wrote:
October 16th 2019, 11:41am
This guy's existence seems to have become an obsession w/ some of us...
I concur. He's gone.

Unless he comes up in here stirring up shit, let the poor weird bastard be.

I really don't wish to read about his stupid, miserable life every time I log in.
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » October 16th 2019, 1:23pm

biglove wrote:
October 16th 2019, 12:48pm

I really don't wish to read about his stupid, miserable life every time I log in.
There is a lot of shit posted here many do not want to read. Suck it up buttercups, WIT & WUS is <---------------that way.

FTR- might help some members if they simply read the thread title before opening...………. but perhaps that is too fucking difficult?

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 29th 2019, 10:55am

posted by a fraud at wit. I would like to thank the former Marine at WIT who thinks jingles is a fraud as well for providing this and other items to me. Jingles is honestly irrelevant at this point. He is a fake, a wannbee who purchases military memorabilia and posts it as his own units or military history. I suggest he keep track of all of his lies so he does not keep stumbling over them. Glad you were able to fly an A-7 aircraft of which only one ever existed. Quite a feat since it was destroyed long before you knew what a cock looked like.
Jingles traitor.JPG

Calling a man who has done nothing but generously donate his time to run auctions for charity which benefit from the generosity of members of this forum is funny considering the source of that sig file is a fake naval aviator and has stolen the valor of graduates of the US Naval Academy at Annapolis as well as those wounded or killed at the Pentagon on 9/11.

jingles meme.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » October 29th 2019, 1:06pm

Can someone here, that is good with photoshop, please use Morts ID picture of him in place of Johns and write Davis in the name.
I want to use it as my sig file there.

Koi, under profile at WIT, I believe there is a place for members to put their photos. No one can see them unless they go to your profile.

Can I post the post of Mort saying he went to a real college and of Morts dd214?
Last edited by svaglic on October 29th 2019, 2:35pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can have brains or you can have beauty, but you can’t have all three.
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » October 29th 2019, 2:30pm

svaglic wrote:
October 29th 2019, 1:06pm
Can someone here, that is good with photoshop, please use Morts ID picture of him in place of Johns and write Davis in the name.
Ask, and you shall receive:

You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » October 29th 2019, 2:35pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
October 29th 2019, 2:30pm
svaglic wrote:

Can you cut the picture out of his military ID and use that picture?
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » October 29th 2019, 2:44pm

svaglic wrote:
October 29th 2019, 2:35pm
MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
svaglic wrote:

Aye aye, ma'am!
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 29th 2019, 2:56pm

On 2019-10-29 13:25, Steve Fore wrote:
My atttention had been drawn to some family issues and I hadn't paid
attention lately.

I had addressed this with Don before and will again. Thanks for
bringing it to my attention.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019, 2:10 PM Alain <[email protected]> wrote:

I see from what two of your members have sent me that jingles is still attacking WL and more importantly, has now once again attacked a man that jingles cannot carry water for. You can have all of the frauds
you like at your site but be aware that a couple of your non WL members cannot stand the guy, both are vets who know he is a fraud. From his lies about being a pilot or injured on 9/11 to the lies about an honorable man, his father. I am really curious how his father was able to have taken and passed the test to become a "Gunnery Sgt. when the rank no longer existed as jingles claimed more than once.
He can lie all he wants and your members can eat it up all they want, perhaps you should ask him for a photo of his Diploma from Annapolis or a photo of himself in uniform on desk of one of the Carriers he never served on.

1946-2006

Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » October 29th 2019, 2:59pm

biglove wrote:
October 29th 2019, 11:36am
Ok, I retract my bit about letting him be. That's just shitty.
Christ!!!...+1..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » October 29th 2019, 3:21pm

That ID has to be legally problematic unless he retired O-5.

AIR, he had an E number.

Edit to add: I don't recall any part of the seals on the ID covering any part of the photo on active or retired ID's. I didn't have to deal with them much and mostly dealt with a family members' card but I saw lots of retired, from mostly enlisted folks. Any of you military folks know if that's how the pic is supposed to be? Maybe it's a new security feature since about 2001 when the group I worked in jumped off'a the gubment Aetna managed care panel.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
gerdson
Master of Time

Post by gerdson » October 29th 2019, 10:08pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
October 29th 2019, 2:44pm
svaglic wrote:
October 29th 2019, 2:35pm
MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
svaglic wrote:

Aye aye, ma'am!

:mrgreen:
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » October 30th 2019, 3:29am

3Flushes wrote:
October 29th 2019, 3:21pm

Edit to add: I don't recall any part of the seals on the ID covering any part of the photo on active or retired ID's. Any of you military folks know if that's how the pic is supposed to be?
My latest card from 2017 has six security seals on the front (hard to see unless it is held just right).

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 30th 2019, 9:31am

svaglic wrote:

Koi, under profile at WIT, I believe there is a place for members to put their photos. No one can see them unless they go to your profile.

Can I post the post of Mort saying he went to a real college and of Morts dd214?
Up to you Allison but I certainly have no objections to it. As a few moments ago, it appears the rat removed the sig file......at least for now.

1946-2006

3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » October 30th 2019, 9:43am

codguy wrote:
October 30th 2019, 3:29am
3Flushes wrote:
October 29th 2019, 3:21pm

Edit to add: I don't recall any part of the seals on the ID covering any part of the photo on active or retired ID's. Any of you military folks know if that's how the pic is supposed to be?
My latest card from 2017 has six security seals on the front (hard to see unless it is held just right).
Does any portion of the seals cover your head and face like on the specimen of morts, in other words are the seals overlying the pic? The process for layering together an ID is really expensive and seems unlike the feds, I'd expect more like a hologram, or printed seals and a raised feature or two like on a Driver License.

Did Mort actually retire O-5? AIR he had an E number, and one hitch- like to see the DD-214.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » October 30th 2019, 11:31am

koimaster wrote:
October 30th 2019, 9:31am
svaglic wrote:

Up to you Allison but I certainly have no objections to it. As a few moments ago, it appears the rat removed the sig file......at least for now.
WIT has removed the signature file. Mort had to have posted that as a regular picture and any words he is posting would have to copy and pasted each time if he wanted to continue it.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 30th 2019, 3:54pm

svaglic wrote:
October 30th 2019, 11:31am
koimaster wrote:
October 30th 2019, 9:31am
svaglic wrote:

WIT has removed the signature file. Mort had to have posted that as a regular picture and any words he is posting would have to copy and pasted each time if he wanted to continue it.
And now he is using the never existed mort air photo. I think you may be right Allison, time for the IG to get involved with this mouse. He can tell those folks about his medals, his graduation from Annapolis, his heroic flying career and his battle against terrorists from his desk in a staff office Naval Support Bahrain. In 2006, a large food court, known as the "Freedom Souq" and an expanded Navy Exchange opened, expanding morale and welfare support to service members and tenant commands. I guess the mouse mistook Bahrain and the food court for Israel and being part of an exchange program which did not exist.

yPkedl7.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » November 7th 2019, 8:24pm

svaglic wrote:
October 30th 2019, 11:27am
Mine is like that 3F, plus it has the six holograms.
codguy wrote:
October 30th 2019, 11:51am
3Flushes wrote:
October 30th 2019, 9:43am

Does any portion of the seals cover your head and face like on the specimen of morts, in other words are the seals overlying the pic?
Yep, mine is as Alison had explained.
A card that has holograms, raised and recessed features, and is layered / laminated together is nearly impossible to duplicate without the computer software and machines that pop them together. Even if somebody got hold of some blanks it would still be nearly impossible to replicate the security features without the finishing end and software. And it's not cheap stuff. I'd sure like to see that card up close and in personal.

Return to “The Koi Pond”