LP automatic Seashark

Have a love for a bygone era? Discuss you vintage loves here!
kevco
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

LP automatic Seashark

Post by kevco » May 10th 2019, 5:48am

Nice 10k gf almost NOS vintage piece on JB Champion mesh. I know I'"m gettin' old when the only pictures I post are these vintage things.

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Re: LP automatic Seashark

Post by Falstaff » May 10th 2019, 11:11am

Another winner! LP used to make some very nice stuff. Just curious, kevco - are your finds the result of looking for a specific watch or do you just browse until something catches your eye?
"Open the pod bay doors, Hal." "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."
kevco
Master of Time

Re: LP automatic Seashark

Post by kevco » May 10th 2019, 8:29pm

[quote="Falstaff"]Another winner! LP used to make some very nice stuff. Just curious, kevco - are your finds the result of looking for a specific watch or do you just browse until something catches your eye?[/quote

I usually just browse ebay. I like being able to find watches that have the box and any paperwork. The hunt is fun to me.I have way more vintage watches than I will ever need. I dont care though. It gives me pleasure. I pulled the cardboard insert out of the watch box and it had a warranty booklet. The box was manfd. In Switzerland and the booklet printed in Switzerland. These small details are exciting for me to discover. I only paid about $160 for this one. One thing to remember is anytime you buy a used watch...no matter how good it looks...be prepared to have a COA performed.

Return to “Vintage Watches”