For discussions and topics specifically related to watches for the ladies!
- Posts: 41930
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 20223
- Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Joibus! What an orange Phoibus!!
- Watchlord WIS
- Posts: 14533
- Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: Deep South
Have owned two Phoibos. Decent enough for the price for sure but then they went all Chihulu with their logo. That bezel looks like shit would fall off with even a mild hand job effort.
"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest