I’m a dip$hit

svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

I’m a dip$hit

Post by svaglic » December 10th 2022, 1:59pm

I have no desire to own this watch, never crossed my mind to own one. Saw a deal though.
Certain items were buy 3 get 70% off, so at manontime, this deal kept popping up and everyone said what a great deal it was. I looked and used ones sell for twice as much or more. It really did seem like they were giving them away.

This is what I got. (I got the two natos because they were part of the buy 3 get 70% off and it made it cheaper)
480D7391-8292-4248-AC41-4967C198696D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Re: I’m a dip$hit

Post by svaglic » December 10th 2022, 4:37pm

I don’t know what I’ll do with it. I figure I’ve thrown more money away on worse. I clicked on the box that I didn’t mind getting after the Christmas rush so they are also giving me a 30% coupon for that.
In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » December 11th 2022, 5:39pm

svaglic wrote:
December 10th 2022, 4:37pm
I don’t know what I’ll do with it. I figure I’ve thrown more money away on worse. I clicked on the box that I didn’t mind getting after the Christmas rush so they are also giving me a 30% coupon for that.
It seems like it would cost you more to NOT get the watch... so it's a good call, even if it wasn't actually on any kind of "list"! :mrgreen:
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » December 11th 2022, 6:01pm

Nuvolari wrote:
December 11th 2022, 5:39pm
svaglic wrote:
December 10th 2022, 4:37pm
It seems like it would cost you more to NOT get the watch... so it's a good call, even if it wasn't actually on any kind of "list"! :mrgreen:

I got lucky being in the right place at the right time, I figured out where it’s going so that’s cool.

Return to “Your New Watch”