Eye Baught A New Watch

User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9082
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by codguy » February 25th 2022, 7:32am

conjurer wrote:
February 24th 2022, 10:54pm
Fuck, Dr. Smells really wants that thousend Dollers GODAM it.
What eye was thinken ^


Sum reel nice watches mentioned ann afew well % $1000 offer es over tomorrow a.m.,
Justin for you's to know, awl incorect guesses so far

oo094$
ok, ok, ok---------- moore hints"
-knot battery powered
-es on lether strap
-knot ah invictor oar android oar deep blew
-does not have a snoopy on the dial (good call allison !)



Tracking says will bea hear monday, monday
.



Image



.
User avatar
smellody (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 9606
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by smellody » February 25th 2022, 8:09am

-know cabels on this juan but manny tyme knobs
-knot battery powered
-es on lether strap
-knot ah invictor oar android oar deep blew
-does not have a snoopy on the dial (good call allison !)

E. P. LéVitte CHAMPIONNAT Chronograph 2006 Limited Edition
   Image
User avatar
gerdson
Master of Time
Posts: 2890
Joined: January 7th 2013, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Just north of Northern Krautland
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by gerdson » February 25th 2022, 11:49am

svaglic wrote:
February 25th 2022, 8:08am
codguy wrote:
February 25th 2022, 7:32am


Tracking says will bea hear monday, monday
Monday is a federal holiday, you sure you won’t get it Tuesday?

























JK.
Codguy emigrated to Canada, maybe?
Just saying... :mrgreen:
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9082
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by codguy » February 26th 2022, 7:07am

smellody wrote:
February 25th 2022, 9:57pm
COD, 👁 whil tak that brawnz ohmi'gah awf yer ✋️ ✋️ ✋️ ✋️ inn paiymentfer mine wynn

ii9$

Ferst of awl, that ohmi'gah (witch eye got an you don't hahaha) costed whey more than juan thousand dallors, lyke ten tymes more forphucksake.

Secondly, eye aint know idjiet

Therdly, you dident guess corectly rite


Two bad fer you my offer es over witch es gud, so eye saved the $ for sum bottles of Daniel boone's farm and a whore hooker lady aquaintence or two (sense ima bak to being single happydance)


oo094$

Moore hints-------

-Round case
-know skulls oar sumbreroes
-Single deploymant
-iluminating numericals an hands
-knot for diving
-three colors shades under the crystall
-knot ah Tourbillon
-Know screaming granny whistle
-Know gold medals faux oar real
-Still know snoopy dog, walley gator nor kwikdraw mcgraw
-Is swiss made (says so on the face)
-haz ah date window an date of tha month displayed
-dekorated engine but knot desplayed through a seathrough case bak
-its a brand eye dont hav yet untill monday

PHUCK----thats allmost a dozen moore hints
.



Image



.
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9082
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by codguy » February 26th 2022, 8:52am

smellody wrote:
February 26th 2022, 8:27am
Montan Dew eye even git a trofee fer partsicapaytin
Eye will give you a shiney two-bit koinpiece U can put on your mantel------------ remind me before our next GTG we both ar attending sew eye can find a reel shiney one for you.

-----! Thank ewe for playing the guessing game Doc.

Hoppe you wont bea disapointed with mi new to me watch selection sense you ar a conisewer of tympeices and awl. Just bea gentel
.



Image



.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 34017
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by conjurer » February 28th 2022, 8:13pm

smellody wrote:
February 28th 2022, 7:14pm
codguy wrote:
February 28th 2022, 6:52pm
Yep, and Ima liking it.

Will post sumthing about it the day after today. Thank ewe for askin.
Thatist avarrry loooongggg thyme. Piclkshures ore itt didn'not hapen
this Iz troo. Know pitchers, no Blow-Job.
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9082
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by codguy » March 1st 2022, 8:34am

iwasbanned wrote:
February 28th 2022, 8:12pm
codguy wrote:
February 28th 2022, 6:52pm
Yep, and Ima liking it.

Will post sumthing about it the day after today. Thank ewe for askin.
C'mon. At least give us more hints. Even if the the $1k is off the table. Chronoswiss or Tudor.
nope; knot Chronoswiss or Tudor (sad frowny face emogi)

Last hints =

- factorie strap maid from Bridge of Weir lether
- 42 milimeters
- tiTanium kase & deploymant
- Aughtomobile related/enspired

- for me it's $$%^
.



Image



.
User avatar
smellody (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 9606
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by smellody » March 1st 2022, 8:36am

codguy wrote:
March 1st 2022, 8:34am
iwasbanned wrote:
February 28th 2022, 8:12pm
codguy wrote:
February 28th 2022, 6:52pm
Yep, and Ima liking it.

Will post sumthing about it the day after today. Thank ewe for askin.
C'mon. At least give us more hints. Even if the the $1k is off the table. Chronoswiss or Tudor.
nope; knot Chronoswiss or Tudor (sad frowny face emogi)

Last hints befor eye postup pichures=

- factorie strap maid from Bridge of Weir lether
- 42 milimeters
- tiTanium kase & deploymant
- Aughtomobile related/enspired
Ist the kase tiTAynyum?
   Image
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9082
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by codguy » March 1st 2022, 8:41am

smellody wrote:
March 1st 2022, 8:36am
codguy wrote:
March 1st 2022, 8:34am
iwasbanned wrote:
February 28th 2022, 8:12pm
codguy wrote:
February 28th 2022, 6:52pm
Yep, and Ima liking it.

Will post sumthing about it the day after today. Thank ewe for askin.
C'mon. At least give us more hints. Even if the the $1k is off the table. Chronoswiss or Tudor.
nope; knot Chronoswiss or Tudor (sad frowny face emogi)

Last hints befor eye postup pichures=

- factorie strap maid from Bridge of Weir lether
- 42 milimeters
- tiTanium kase & deploymant
- Aughtomobile related/enspired
Ist the kase tiTAynyum?
Yup, sari for misspellin it above/ mi bad
.



Image



.
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9082
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Eye Baught A New Watch

Post by codguy » March 1st 2022, 10:57am


Yep------ (that webcache thingy phucked me, well that an eye told U where I baught it.). At leest im keeping the prise moneys

Will robinson post sum pics if I kan find my camera batterie charger AC chord----------otherwyse I'll use my apple sellfone.

Hear is a web pics of sumone elses

Image
.



Image



.
Post Reply

Return to “Your New Watch”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest