Happy Xmas to me!

svaglic (Online)
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Happy Xmas to me!

Post by svaglic » December 18th 2021, 5:29pm

Good for you, that is a very nice addition.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » December 18th 2021, 6:09pm

Many a Watch God raise their ale filled gourds in salute to your fine ass pick up..they all give it 2 spears up!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
MAX (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by MAX » December 19th 2021, 6:08am

I love it except for the seconds hand. Bad enough there is one but blue and non matching white ? (Someone had to say it). At least it doesnt mess up the sandwich dial like the date window does. I like the model without either better.

Dont mean to rain on your parade, JMHO. Still a beautiful watch and Id love to own one.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
smellody (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » December 19th 2021, 7:33am

MAX wrote:
December 19th 2021, 6:08am
I love it except for the seconds hand. Bad enough there is one but blue and non matching white ? (Someone had to say it). At least it doesnt mess up the sandwich dial like the date window does. I like the model without either better.

Dont mean to rain on your parade, JMHO. Still a beautiful watch and Id love to own one.
Valid.

Return to “Your New Watch”