New Mojito

Post Reply
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 44828
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

New Mojito

Post by koimaster » November 1st 2021, 10:46am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

After running across an old thread Juan had about his, I thought why not buy one. Not my style so it is going back to the seller who has a 30 day refund policy. Just not impressed with this watch. Changed the cheap strap that came with it but still not feeling it.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 44828
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: New Mojito

Post by koimaster » November 1st 2021, 11:50am

conjurer wrote:
November 1st 2021, 11:21am
The watch looks swell, but if I were you, I'd return the shirt with the guitar-playing frog on it.

HEY! That shirt is 25 years old and I picked it up at a Dead concert in Eugene. Back Off! :slap:
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 33276
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: New Mojito

Post by conjurer » November 1st 2021, 12:00pm

koimaster wrote:
November 1st 2021, 11:50am
conjurer wrote:
November 1st 2021, 11:21am
The watch looks swell, but if I were you, I'd return the shirt with the guitar-playing frog on it.

HEY! That shirt is 25 years old and I picked it up at a Dead concert in Eugene. Back Off! :slap:
Looks good on you, though.

Image
User avatar
bobbee
ASSHAT
Posts: 3281
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: New Mojito

Post by bobbee » November 1st 2021, 3:12pm

conjurer wrote:
November 1st 2021, 12:00pm
koimaster wrote:
November 1st 2021, 11:50am
conjurer wrote:
November 1st 2021, 11:21am
The watch looks swell, but if I were you, I'd return the shirt with the guitar-playing frog on it.
:diggn:

HEY! That shirt is 25 years old and I picked it up at a Dead concert in Eugene. Back Off! :slap:
Looks good on you, though.

Image

Good save, kissass! :mrgreen:
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 44828
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: New Mojito

Post by koimaster » November 1st 2021, 7:49pm

jason_recliner wrote:
November 1st 2021, 5:18pm
Really good pics Alain. New camera?

And don't listen to John. That shirt is absolutely FABULOUS!!!
Actually photos taken with my note phone. Thank you for the compliment on the shirt. I love my old shirts from that time. And john can suck eggs.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 33276
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: New Mojito

Post by conjurer » November 2nd 2021, 10:20am

koimaster wrote:
November 1st 2021, 7:49pm
jason_recliner wrote:
November 1st 2021, 5:18pm
Really good pics Alain. New camera?

And don't listen to John. That shirt is absolutely FABULOUS!!!
Actually photos taken with my note phone. Thank you for the compliment on the shirt. I love my old shirts from that time. And john can suck eggs.
**(@
Post Reply

Return to “Your New Watch”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 3Flushes and 1 guest