gnu Juan

svaglic
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: gnu Juan

Post by svaglic » October 5th 2021, 5:36pm

Very nice
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » October 5th 2021, 6:25pm

Mrs. C know what you did?? I mean Urban is taking the blame but I saw the original tape.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » October 5th 2021, 11:39pm

So, today, me and Mrs. C drove up to Ben Bridge in Tukwila; there are no Rolex or Tudor dealers south of here in WA state. This is the first time we've gone into a mall since Covid.

My intention was to see if they actually had a Tudor Black Bay GMT--I assumed they'd have one on the garbage leather strap or, worser yet, they'd have one on the NATO. I had emailed Ben Bridge in Tukwila to see if they actually had the BB GMT, and they hadn't even bothered to get back to me. So I thought, well, fuck you too; I thought they might have a BB GMT that I could look at on whatever bullshit strap they had, either like it or not like it, and order it from Joma on the bracelet for seven percent off.

Entering the store, there was the big green Rolex display on the the far wall, And, they didn't have even one Rolex in stock. They were completely sold out. All their Rolex display cases were totally empty. Up walks Bill, the salesman. I said I'd like to look at their Tooters. He walked me over to the cases, and they were, almost, totally sold out of Tooters as well.

But there, in the middle of the case, was a BB GMT on the bracelet. I asked to see it. I tried it on, and it felt perfect. So I bought it. I didn't ask for a discount, because I didn't, for once, want to look like a shitheel. Bill informed me that they had got two BB GMTs last week, and this was the second one. After waiting far too long for sizing, I wore the sumbitch out of the store.

I feel happy. Tudor is the new Rolex.
DoctorIvey
Senior Member & WIS

Post by DoctorIvey » October 6th 2021, 12:22am

That’s awesome. That’s the way to buy a watch right there. It’s perfect, it’s staring you in the face. Hell, it shouldn’t be there. That’s not the time to dither. Squeeze the trigger and buy the Bentley. That’s the one to start living on the wrist. Well done.
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » October 6th 2021, 4:25am

Many a Watch God raise their ale filled gourds in salute to your fine a$$ pick up!!..they all give it 2 spears up!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by MAX » October 6th 2021, 5:44am

No coke, pepsi. Well done.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » October 6th 2021, 7:16am

conjurer wrote:
October 5th 2021, 11:39pm
there are no Rolex or Tudor dealers south of here in WA state.
I thought Ben Bridge and/or Jared carried the Rolex/Tudor line in their Tacoma Stores......nope.

But I haven't been to either place in years.

#LETSGOBRANDON

Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » October 6th 2021, 7:38pm

She's a beauty John, congrats. I wish you were coming to lunch tomorrow. I guess we'll just have to schedule another gtg soon.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » October 6th 2021, 7:53pm

I’ve never heard of that joint - is that like a Pigly Wigly? :mrgreen:

Well done! That thing is fucking beautiful! I had to look away because these damn tooters… they have a way of getting to you. I meant LOOK at it!

You’re a good dude for not being one of those asspains that wants to wheel-and-deal on an exclusive item typically commanding a premium.
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » October 7th 2021, 10:55pm

smellody wrote:
October 6th 2021, 6:12pm
How's the lume?
The lume is indeed very good. It passes the patented Conjurer quick-glance-inside-a-dark-car test. It is also 200m WR, which is good; and, the bezel (bi-directional) is four clicks per hour. so you can easily use it for quick timing tasks.

Return to “Your New Watch”