RZE Resolute

Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

RZE Resolute

Post by Mark1 » September 3rd 2021, 12:39pm

Finally got this thing in the other day. If I had read the fine print when I ordered it, this dial color shipped in two weeks. They beat that by a few days and shipped it from Singapore to the US on a Thursday, arriving in my mail box the next Tuesday. Not bad considering the plight of the Red Rover on it's recent overseas expedition. I liked the looks of the watch after seeing a yellow dial on WatchRecon. Checking out their site, I decided to go with the Arctic Grey dial. As cheap as I am, I was happy to find an RZE birthday sale going on. So I got the titanium bracelet added for about $7.00 more than the watches regular price. One of the things that intrigued me about the watch is the Ultrahex coating which gives the titanium case and bracelet up to 1200 Hv hardness. Don't really know what that means but I'm hoping it will keep the watch scratch free like my Damasko. I have one other titanium watch which really shows it's age. I'm hoping this will be different but only time will tell.
So on to some specs and pictures:

RZE Resolute
40.5mm Titanium case with Ultrahex anti-scratch coating.
11.5mm thick, 46mm lug to lug.
SII NH35A automatic movement.
Swiss Superluminova C3 & BGW9.
Sapphire crystal with inner AR coating.
20mm tapered bracelet.
Weight 65 grams.

A nod to Boscoe's online course on watch photography.
I had it on this XL strap until I had time to put the bracelet on. Never have I seen such tight tolerances on a watch bracelet. Wore it on the strap for golf Wednesday. Shot an eagle on hole #2, coincidence?
Finally got the bracelet on today, did I mention what a bitch that was?
And the lume is better than any watch I've owned to date.
Last edited by Mark1 on September 3rd 2021, 8:54pm, edited 1 time in total.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
codguy
ASSHAT

Re: RZA Resolute

Post by codguy » September 3rd 2021, 5:34pm

:Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing it in person!

1) If the vaccines are effective, why do the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated?
And
2) If the vaccines are not effective, then why should the unvaccinated get one?

svaglic
Master of Time

Re: RZA Resolute

Post by svaglic » September 3rd 2021, 6:53pm

Cool dial, looks like it changes in various lights. I like it.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: RZE Resolute

Post by Mark1 » September 3rd 2021, 8:59pm

Thanks all. After three days of wear the watch is running +14 seconds. Edited original post after realizing I had called it RZA, the brand is really RZE.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: RZE Resolute

Post by 3Flushes » September 4th 2021, 12:55am

Cool gradient dial - looks like bead textured enamel - very much like anOrdain's dials but finer grain, and the price of admission for those starts at about $1200 - cool touch on an all around great looking watch.

Nice catch.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^

Return to “Your New Watch”