I tried Chrono24 for the second time

franklin
Facebook ID: 0

I tried Chrono24 for the second time

Post by franklin » July 25th 2021, 7:07am

On the same day as my first try.

This time though to buy a new watch from a "grey (gray) dealer" in London.

Also a satisfactory experience. It is very obvious from the dealer's website that he cannot possibly own all the watches he offers for sale. So, essentially, he offers you a price (and a very good one) and then, once you have lodged your money with C24 "trusted checkout" he goes off to source the piece from his network of friendly dealers. This takes time; his original delivery promise was three to four weeks -- the watch arrived with me four days later than the four week promise.
Throughout though, his communication was very good indeed. All questions were answered promptly and fully.
The watch arrived, beautifully packaged, brand new as was promised, and with a properly filled out and stamped warranty card from a French AD.

GO Panomatic Lunar -- my fourth GO, and my ninth watch from the small town of Glashütte.
40mm stainless steel case.
And, this time I've checked -- the photos really are the GO Kaliber 90-02 automatic :roll:

Audemars Piguet, Benzinger, Dornblüth, Glashütte Original (x3), Meistersinger, Moritz Grossmann (x3), Moser, Nomos, Rolex, Stowa, Zenith.
codguy
ASSHAT

Re: I tried Chrono24 for the second time

Post by codguy » July 25th 2021, 9:46am

I dislike moon phase watches....... but this one gives me a chubby!

Fuck. And just when I had my eye on another Breitling. Fuck

1) If the vaccines are effective, why do the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated?
And
2) If the vaccines are not effective, then why should the unvaccinated get one?

franklin

Post by franklin » July 25th 2021, 11:22pm

Thank you for your kind words gentlemen.

Chrono24 has (at least where I live) a reputation for high prices. However, I thought both deals were very acceptable. It probably will not be my last venture to their site.
Audemars Piguet, Benzinger, Dornblüth, Glashütte Original (x3), Meistersinger, Moritz Grossmann (x3), Moser, Nomos, Rolex, Stowa, Zenith.
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » July 26th 2021, 6:32am

The green PanoMaticLunar looks good in rose gold as well........... (though perhaps abit too much green with the included strap).

https://www.glashuette-original.com/en/ ... -23-35-30/

Love the looks of your steel version.

1) If the vaccines are effective, why do the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated?
And
2) If the vaccines are not effective, then why should the unvaccinated get one?

franklin

Post by franklin » July 26th 2021, 6:39am

codguy wrote:
July 26th 2021, 6:32am
The green PanoMaticLunar looks good in rose gold as well........... (though perhaps abit too much green with the included strap).

https://www.glashuette-original.com/en/ ... -23-35-30/

Love the looks of your steel version.
It does indeed look good in RG.

Unfortunately for me, though, I try hard to keep my purchases under £10k a pop (I do admit however to having strayed over that a little on two occasions).

Return to “Your New Watch”