my mido chronometer

Hawkeye
Facebook ID: 0

my mido chronometer

Post by Hawkeye » March 16th 2021, 11:07am

just got this 5 min ago, its sweet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This was taken in the summer of 1987 on shellback day, this is on the equator in the Indian Ocean,I am the one with shirt unbuttoned in the middle
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Re: my mido chronometer

Post by Thunder1 » March 16th 2021, 12:41pm

The watch Gods raise their ale filled gourds in salute to your fine ass pickup!!..they give it 2 spears up!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » March 16th 2021, 3:47pm

it reminds me of what a quality timepiece would look like in 1918, which is me saying this is a timeless design
This was taken in the summer of 1987 on shellback day, this is on the equator in the Indian Ocean,I am the one with shirt unbuttoned in the middle
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » March 16th 2021, 5:20pm

Thanks guys. I got it from a watch store in Brooklyn ny. They are on Amazon and offer good prices.
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » March 17th 2021, 4:06am

i have one more bulova a skeleton auto coming that should be here in a day or 2. then it will be a long dry spell but, with what i got its been a awesome run

Return to “Your New Watch”