edox automatic is now here

Hawkeye
Facebook ID: 0

edox automatic is now here

Post by Hawkeye » March 4th 2021, 2:55am

here is my new edox grand ocean, its my grail. I love it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This was taken in the summer of 1987 on shellback day, this is on the equator in the Indian Ocean,I am the one with shirt unbuttoned in the middle
Hawkeye

Re: edox automatic is now here

Post by Hawkeye » March 4th 2021, 3:34am

Here is my first impressions.
The band is rubber/pvc and is very comfortable, the deployment clasp fits nice and snug on wrist.

I love how it shows the day but it is kinda difficult to set currently I haven't figured out how to match the date and the day up so I am keeping it on the day.

the black face and strap is complimented by gold and its sweet.

that's it for now
This was taken in the summer of 1987 on shellback day, this is on the equator in the Indian Ocean,I am the one with shirt unbuttoned in the middle
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » March 4th 2021, 5:52pm

Hawkeye wrote:
March 4th 2021, 3:34am
The band is rubber/pvc and is very comfortable, the deployment clasp fits nice and snug on wrist.

I love how it shows the day but it is kinda difficult to set currently I haven't figured out how to match the date and the day up so I am keeping it on the day.

that's it for now

Crown doesn't turn one way for day and the other for date on position 2? I've been tempted by the Grand Ocean several times. It's a great look - particularly that one - congrats!
"Who are you?" "I am the new Number Two." "Who is Number One?" "You are Number Six."
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » March 4th 2021, 6:36pm

Falstaff wrote:
March 4th 2021, 5:52pm
Hawkeye wrote:
March 4th 2021, 3:34am

that's it for now

Crown doesn't turn one way for day and the other for date on position 2? I've been tempted by the Grand Ocean several times. It's a great look - particularly that one - congrats!
Thanks Falstaff,I just tried that and it is now Thursday the 4th instead of Thursday the 14th lol
problem solved.

I got several comments on my watch today. This stands out I love it

Return to “Your New Watch”