Orange is the New.....er, Orange

pauliedoggs
Facebook ID: 0

Orange is the New.....er, Orange

Post by pauliedoggs » February 27th 2021, 1:57pm

I ordered this watch on December 23rd, 2020. It took almost a month for it to travel from NY to CT (normally a 2 day trip via USPS Priority). Needless to say, I was bummed but completely sympathetic to the PO frontline workers and all the stress they were under. So, no problem, really—I was just happy all my daughter’s Christmas presents arrived on time.

So here it is. I haven’t taken it off my wrist since it arrive in January. The Swiss movement keeps great time and the lume is decent. I have it on a B & R Bands elastic strap. I find these to be the most comfortable straps I own. The watch originally came on a bracelet but I haven’t even sized it because I’m having so much fun wearing it on the stretchy-strap.

One thing I will note, and it was mentioned by at least one other member, is that the tips of the lugs are definitely sharp. Thankfully, the elastic strap under the case back raises the lugs off my wrist enough to eliminate any irritation or discomfort so their pokieness is not a deal breaker.

My apologies for not being able to get the photos to display in the correct orientation—hopefully, most can just rotate their iPads or phones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gerdson
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Orange is the New.....er, Orange

Post by gerdson » February 28th 2021, 11:46am

Since I am likely never going to dive deeper then a few feet, and I would never treat any of my precious wartches to salt water anyways, I have also been considering to go after an orange or orange-ish dial. I really like the color, and the example above is about perfect. Nice!
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer

Return to “Your New Watch”