Omega Moon Watch

iwasbanned
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Omega Moon Watch

Post by iwasbanned » December 26th 2020, 8:50pm

My wife has made up for the mvmt watch she bought me last year. She went out and got me a Moon watch. It's not a watch that was on my radar. It's a good looking piece. I've already used the chronograph to time some steaks. Its got the 1861 movement which as I understand is going away and these will become harder to get watches. She also did good to pick the one with the bracelet. I've ordered one of those forstner bracelets for it though, just so I can play astronaut.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Re: Omega Moon Watch

Post by biglove » December 26th 2020, 10:09pm

Wow!!

What an awesome gift. Don't let her go, IWB. Ever.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » December 27th 2020, 7:32am

A timeless wristwear classic!!..it's never gone out of style & probably never will..and they have a rep for fitting most wrists very well..enjoy it in good health!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by MAX » December 27th 2020, 10:00am

Speechless.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

Return to “Your New Watch”