New Arrival - Hamilton Khaki Air Race

SynMike
Founding Member
Facebook ID: 0

New Arrival - Hamilton Khaki Air Race

Post by SynMike » November 1st 2020, 10:49pm

I wasn't looking for this model. But it was on sale at 80% off so the taxes-in price was only $245 Canadian (about $184 US). It was pretty much a no-brainer at that price. It has the Hamilton H-10, their equivalent of the Tissot Powermatic movement. It's a variant off the 2824 with 80 hour power reserve. The indices are a bit Panerai-like. It's not a sandwich dial but the indices are cut out and filled with the lume. The dial itself is usually dark grey but at the right angle you it reflects a light grey with brushed surface (2nd picture below). It probably looks bigger than it feels, but maybe that's because, at this case size, I'm used to having a divers bezel reducing the dial size. The clasp is made from very thick steel. Overall build quality feels great. I'm pretty happy with it.

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: New Arrival - Hamilton Khaki Air Race

Post by biglove » November 2nd 2020, 6:06am

Have long thought these are great looking. Congrats.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat

Return to “Your New Watch”