New Member of Shitheel Club

Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: New Member of Shitheel Club

Post by Mark1 » October 20th 2020, 12:44pm

Nice one John. Classy watch and even better looking with the brushed finish IMO. The Ferret biz must be booming.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » October 20th 2020, 6:03pm

Holy damn crap that’s nice looking!!!!

Not only are the dues are high but my application was rejected!

How the hell did you get accepted!?
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 20th 2020, 10:09pm

Amazing in the sun. Next, charter a fishing boat and go out seeking walleye pike. When a dillhole in a dinghy flashes his Pro Diver, you show the Breitling - the moke will sail off blowing snot bubbles while tearfully searching for the prize in his Cracker Jack.

In all seriousness, that watch is so hot that Vicky Stark wants your phone number. She told me she'd wear the green thong, cuz she don't cotton to no landlubbers, so long as she can view the blue, Jackson.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
MAX (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by MAX » October 21st 2020, 4:09am

Well, its all right, I guess.

J/k, Super Ocean is super!
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

Return to “Your New Watch”