Vario Eclipse Handwound Hi-Beat

biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Vario Eclipse Handwound Hi-Beat

Post by biglove » October 9th 2020, 6:57pm

Salmon dial, LE of 20 made. Hi-Beat Miyota handwound, domed sapphire on Harris Tweed. Something that clicks off so many things and got it new for $263 with discount, 2 day delivery from Singapore.

Specs:
Case diameter: 38mm
Height to apex of crystal: 11mm
Case thickness: 8mm
Crystal: 3mm scratch resistant double dome sapphire (anti-reflective coating on inner surface)
Case material: 316L stainless steel
Dial: Convex salmon colour sunburst dial
Strap: 20mm handmade Harris Tweed strap
Movement: Miyota 6T33 hand-wound mechanical movement 28.8kbph with 40 hours power reserve
Water Resistance: 5 ATM

180AE0CC-4C1D-4B87-8C3D-411B26134A30.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Vario Eclipse Handwound Hi-Beat

Post by biglove » October 10th 2020, 12:51pm

^^^Thank you. Yeah, I couldn't pass up giving it a shot. They sell the Tweed straps at a reasonable price. Very well made and a unique option.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat

Return to “Your New Watch”