Some of you will probably get a chuckle out of this.

constant change
Facebook ID: 0

Some of you will probably get a chuckle out of this.

Post by constant change » July 12th 2020, 1:44pm

So once the sources dried up I regretted selling my Eterna Eternity. Then buying another and selling it. Repeat a couple of times. Well I found one lone source that has them again for $299 on eBay or $319 from their own website. I don’t know the rules, if any, about providing a link or the name of the seller. If anyone wants to know, let me know if it’s okay to provide the info publicly or you can send a private message. Of course I’m sure you could easily find it. Anyway, I just ordered one of these, and if you see me post it for sale, send me a smack on the back of the head.
BCC394F9-0EDD-40F3-8689-25024EC4D402.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
constant change

Re: Some of you will probably get a chuckle out of this.

Post by constant change » July 13th 2020, 1:16pm

Looks like I got the last one for now, anyway, for a good price. Hopefully this one will make it into the core of my collection instead of one of the buy and sell part. So far the core consists of 3 MLs and a Hamilton. There’s a Mido that’s looking like it’s joined them.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Re: Some of you will probably get a chuckle out of this.

Post by Falstaff » July 16th 2020, 8:51am

constant change wrote:
July 13th 2020, 1:16pm
Looks like I got the last one for now, anyway, for a good price. Hopefully this one will make it into the core of my collection instead of one of the buy and sell part. So far the core consists of 3 MLs and a Hamilton. There’s a Mido that’s looking like it’s joined them.
That's what you say now. Considering your recent past history.... :mrgreen:
"Open the pod bay doors, Hal." "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Return to “Your New Watch”