Muhle Glashutte Teutonia III Handaufzug

Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Muhle Glashutte Teutonia III Handaufzug

Post by Mark1 » October 9th 2019, 12:28pm

Got a new to me watch the other day, first watch purchased since January 2018. I had tried to buy this model a couple years ago but was a day late for a WUS sale listing. Saw a new listing recently at a reasonable price so I pulled the trigger. The watch was originally purchased in 2014 but you wouldn't know by the condition. You can't see it very good in the pictures but the hands are furnace blued. I need to get some extension tubes so I can get better macro pictures.

Muhle Glashutte Teutonia III (eye eye eye) Handaufzug (which basically translates to manual winding).
42mm case size
ETA based MU9411 manual movement
42 hour power reserve
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Re: Muhle Glashutte Teutonia III Handaufzug

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » October 9th 2019, 4:51pm

Reminds me of the Lange 1815. Nice. Could shed the date window, but it's still a gorgeous watch.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
tiktok

Post by tiktok » October 10th 2019, 12:31am

Muhle s are da bomb. They make a lot of toolish types, had me an SAR which is made for German naval search and rescue, passed it on to Mr. Ant.
For Glasshutte it is a small family run atelie, I had the pleasure of meting Mr. Muhle at a Warn & Wound gathering. All their watches are beautifully over built. Wear that bad boy in good health.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » August 28th 2020, 7:54pm

codguy wrote:
August 28th 2020, 5:21am
codguy wrote:
October 10th 2019, 3:22am
Really nice!! :bvbvbv:
Looking forward to seeing it in person.

And I did yesterday . This watch of Mark's is a truly exquisite piece!

Yep, very very nice indeed.
I appreciate that Cod. I enjoyed seeing your Zenith, and recently acquired NG as well.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Return to “Your New Watch”