My Undone Space watch

bbattle (Online)
Facebook ID: 0

My Undone Space watch

Post by bbattle » August 14th 2019, 2:03pm

Since I work at MSFC, I thought it'd be cool to have a "space" watch. Money's too tight to grab an Omega so I got an Undone instead. It came in a nice box with an extra cloth strap. Looks better in person than in my amateur pics.

Just something fun that I can wear to work. Seiko quartz movement, mineral domed crystal. Snoopy looks pretty cool in his space suit.

Bridenstine will be at MSFC Friday; I'll be sure to wear it when I go hear him speak. We're getting the lunar lander work so everyone will be happy.
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder

Re: My Undone Space watch

Post by koimaster » August 14th 2019, 3:11pm

Nice. Are you holding Snoopy Hostage? :fdfd: How was the service from this company? We have had a few topics about them but no one has mentioned the CS from them.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
bbattle (Online)

Post by bbattle » August 14th 2019, 4:04pm

They shipped the watch from Hong Kong in pretty good time, no complaints there. The packaging was good enough to prevent damage.

The customization that one can do means they have to do at least some of the assembly after you order the watch but it showed up when they said it would. And it arrived just as I ordered it.

The stopwatch buttons are a bit stiff but this is my first watch to have them so I have no point of reference. There's some weight to the watch but it's not nearly as heavy as my Elliot Brown. Cordura strap seems well made and it has two cordura loops to keep the strap tail in place.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » August 15th 2019, 7:26pm

I like that, nice catch.

I had a dream once that I found one of the Omegas in a thrift for $63 so I'm gonna hold out. Gotta be something to it. I didn't even want the damn watch until I had that dream.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner

Return to “Your New Watch”