Space For Sale: lol - Sorry but I deleted photos and posts o

Sottomarino ORCA

Post by Guest » November 6th 2012, 2:57pm

Last edited by Guest on November 8th 2012, 2:18am, edited 1 time in total.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: Space For Sale: lol - Sorry but I deleted photos and posts of my shit Android and other tv watch

Post by foghorn » November 6th 2012, 3:15pm

I saw some at a Precison Time store. I thought they were poorly made. The two I handled had issues (one had a loose minute hand that moved whenever the watch moved and the other had a non working crown) that left a bad impression. These may be a PT "house brand"
AntFarm
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Space For Sale: lol - Sorry but I deleted photos and posts of my shit Android and other tv watch

Post by AntFarm » November 6th 2012, 4:23pm

Very nice. I like the conservative, classy design and color. The dial is beautiful. I do have to agree with the others, I do like it on the croc/gator in the first pic. But, then again, I'm not a huge fan of bracelets.

Post by Guest » November 6th 2012, 4:24pm

AntFarm wrote:Very nice. I like the conservative, classy design and color. The dial is beautiful. I do have to agree with the others, I do like it on the croc/gator in the first pic. But, then again, I'm not a huge fan of bracelets.

OK, this weekend I'll slap the leather on it. It was 32 degrees going to work this morning. I probably won't sweat wearing leather for a few months. Image
ChronoMATT
Master of Time

Post by ChronoMATT » November 6th 2012, 4:49pm

I think it's the style of bracelet, too. The watch head and bracelet carry two different attitudes. One is sporty and the other, dressy.

mba1996 wrote:
AntFarm wrote:Very nice. I like the conservative, classy design and color. The dial is beautiful. I do have to agree with the others, I do like it on the croc/gator in the first pic. But, then again, I'm not a huge fan of bracelets.

OK, this weekend I'll slap the leather on it. It was 32 degrees going to work this morning. I probably won't sweat wearing leather for a few months. Image
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » November 6th 2012, 6:08pm

mba1996 wrote:
Kahuna74 wrote:Sorry, it looks kind of cheap to me. And I don't do 50mm watches,,,

So, you aren't over 6 feet tall either, huh? Image

I am but I wouldn't be caught dead with that shitty thing on my wrist.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason

Android MaxJet

Post by Guest » November 6th 2012, 6:10pm

Last edited by Guest on November 8th 2012, 2:21am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Your New Watch”