Space For Sale: lol - Sorry but I deleted photos and posts o

BigCheez
ASSHAT

Re: Space For Sale: lol - Sorry but I deleted photos and posts of my shit Android and other tv watch

Post by BigCheez » November 7th 2012, 3:26pm

mba1996 wrote:
koimaster wrote:Merged into one thread as it should have been to begin with.

Thank you, Koi. It makes it easier to have them all in one thread. Kinda breaks up the continuity, but I don't think the folks will mind much. Image Would it bother you if I changed the title to "MBA's Androids and Other Watches"? Then, if people truly don't want to look at them, they can skip over the entire thread. It would save some the trouble of skipping over multiple threads and simplify it for all those who want to spend their time in there with me.

How about "MBA's ShopNBC crap" which would not only open it up to your extensive collection of fine Invicta "timepieces", but you could give us the d/l on the Pocket Fisherman, Body Blade and Rotisserie oven. I understand that geeks LOVE that down-home, infrared cookin'
elau
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Space For Sale: lol - Sorry but I deleted photos and posts of my shit Android and other tv watch

Post by elau » November 7th 2012, 4:29pm

mba1996 wrote:
elau wrote:Mba1996, I bet you post your TV brand watches on Daily Dial on FB as well? Some of them sure look familiar.

OK, you got me.... what is Daily Dial on FB?

I have to give you that, you are a bit smarter than the average Watch Geek.

But why play dumb? You and I know why you are here.
elau
Watchlord WIS

Post by elau » November 7th 2012, 4:34pm

mba1996 wrote:
elau wrote:
mba1996 wrote: When you buy as many watches as I do, it's difficult to remember when they all arrived....

You do know it's quality, not quantity. Right?

From what I see, NOT a single watch of yours would I waste a dollar for. You can call me a snob if you like.

What would I gain from doing that, elau? Could you do me the favor and suggest a watch that you might buy, assuming you could afford to buy it?

Hmmmm............pretty arrogant for someone who spent one dollar too much on those TV brand craps. Remember, no matter what those douch bags on TV told you they are still junks to any person who knows an ounce of horology.

jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » November 7th 2012, 5:10pm

BigCheez wrote:How about "MBA's ShopNBC crap" which would not only open it up to your extensive collection of fine Invicta "timepieces", but you could give us the d/l on the Pocket Fisherman, Body Blade and Rotisserie oven. I understand that geeks LOVE that down-home, infrared cookin'

You are forgiven for denying us your aids money!
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » November 7th 2012, 6:31pm

mba1996 wrote:I'm still waiting to hear from anybody about what they think is a decent watch. Nobody seems to talk about watches in here.

There are plenty of watch related threads here. But seeing as you appear to be too stupid / lazy to look for them, how about this:

It's an ISO 6425 compliant dive watch from a respected watch manufacturer with an interesting high quality movement. It's constructed and finished to a high standard, and probably costs about the same as one of your Androids (just over $200 BNIB).

It isn't shilled by a seedy conman on TV. You need to look for it, and do some research about it to find out what makes it special. You know - get involved in the hobby.

If it thinks, it stinks
BigCheez
ASSHAT

Post by BigCheez » November 7th 2012, 6:36pm

Here's my latest watch:

I don't get the thrill of an incoming package every other week, but it's a good watch.

If you make it past your first week (doubtful), perhaps you'll learn about the last geek who chose to grace us with his presence. He's very much the TV watch apologist, too, but his claim to fame was the rotisserie.

Do they eat fish sammiches in Maine, too or does everyone sit around scarfing lobster as you seem to suggest?

Your watch collection strikes me as more of a fried fish buffet, rather than a surf n turf feast.
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1043975795

Post by Bigjimzlll » November 7th 2012, 7:01pm

Truths huh?
I'll start...MBA1996 you come across as a cunt. You have an agenda I believe. I don't care what it is. I don't care anything about you. The only reason I am posting on your thread is you have polluted my portal page.

elau
Watchlord WIS

Post by elau » November 7th 2012, 7:02pm

How about some German? It is not as elegant as BigCheez's GP but we don't want you to think we only have expensive stuff here. We talk a wide variety of watches and topics. From Timex to Rolex. Take your pick.

AlbertaTime (Online)
Master of Time

Post by AlbertaTime » November 7th 2012, 10:37pm

elau wrote:You do know it's quality, not quantity. Right?...You can call me a snob if you like.

You know it's about what makes you smile, right? And, you're correct by the way, about there's nothing snobbish about having differing taste. Doesn't mean folks can't be friends at all.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » November 8th 2012, 2:01am

mba1996 wrote:

I own 3 Seiko watches. So, big deal, you have a cheap-o Seiko. And that makes you the better person?

I posted my cheapo Seiko because you asked us to show what watches we like. My Seiko doesn't make me better than you. Not being a useless fucktard with nothing better to do than troll a watch forum while I wait to die makes me better than you. Now piss off.

If it thinks, it stinks

Post by Guest » November 8th 2012, 2:44am

You guys "win" by being the biggest losers. I think the vulgarity is what really turns me off. Jimz use of the "C" word did it, so he gets the prize for making me not want to come here anymore. The funny thing is, I think he is the "C".....

You guys act worse than children. I recently found out that most in here were banned or left other places with an ax to grind, so I now know why there is so much hate in here. I don't hold it against you. You will all keep each other company.

Write what you like, but I won't be seeing any more of your tripe. I asked Koi to delete my posts and my account. I truly do not belong in a place like this. I'll say a prayer for you all that you find peace in your lives.
Last edited by Guest on November 8th 2012, 2:46am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Not interested in reading any more profanity and insults.

Return to “Your New Watch”