Double Thread Post is NO DAMNED FUN At ALL!

Poljot, Vostok, Buran and more discussed here...
Mortuus Fakeuus

Double Thread Post is NO DAMNED FUN At ALL!

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » February 22nd 2015, 2:53am

:oops: :oops: :oops:
I'm very sorry, all. I'm the victim of the very rare, very embarrassing double thread post. Jeebus, it sucks to be me right about now. I mean, shit, how will I ever explain this to my wife, my employees (a bunch of greedy-assed, suck-butt little flyboys if ever there were any; fuck them, fuck them hard dammit!) and my friends (another group of ball-washing bastards) ? I mean, hell, t's my own damned fault; I fat-fingered this one, plain and simple. Why is it that no one ever admits to making this mistake? Well, I'm not a victim here, okay? I admitted my fuck-uppery, and now I need to go and hang my head in purest shame...I do have to wonder if daycoo2 would blindly answer both threads with a hearty

Great job, Mort, thanks for posting!

Yeah, well, fuck him too...
:oops: :oops: :oops:

PS--PLEASE don't ban me, Alain...I promise to do better; really, I will... :cry:
hcharles
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1081120685253371

Re: Double Thread Post is NO DAMNED FUN At ALL!

Post by hcharles » February 22nd 2015, 4:39am

Off to the Gulag to you in Siberia. Ensure you have plenty wodka und schnapps to guarantee your survival, comrade.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln

Return to “Russian Watches”