Well now I'm convinced Alan is a Pussy

Other forum links and links to many blogs and magazines
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: Well now I'm convinced Alan is a Pussy

Post by foghorn » February 6th 2010, 6:30pm

Hang in Jim.
Watch forums are slowly developing into real discusssion groups rather than the "don't you just love my new watch" stroke fests.
Problem is that most of the newer places are owned by guys that really don't know a whole lot about watches and are in over their heads.
Eventuallty it'll all even out and all the newbies will evolve one way or another.
Watch Noob
Founding Member

Post by Watch Noob » February 6th 2010, 6:47pm

foghorn wrote:Hang in Jim.
Watch forums are slowly developing into real discusssion groups rather than the "don't you just love my new watch" stroke fests.
Problem is that most of the newer places are owned by guys that really don't know a whole lot about watches and are in over their heads.
Eventuallty it'll all even out and all the newbies will evolve one way or another.

I guess that's why some people change their screen name to avoid the embarrassment of what they thought they knew a year ago. Star Wars wasn't so popular was it Darth Neo? :lol!:
Drifter on Watchlords
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 6th 2010, 7:08pm

Foggy is right about forums evolving. Watches are a passion for most if not all of us. But with that caveat, there are a lot of other topics that can be discussed. We are adults ( most of us, maybe not me ). As adults we have thoughts on cars, guns, life, other forums, other members,, family and the like. That is what I hope will evolve here over time. This is not my forum and I mean that. Sounds like Alan but it not meant to be. Most here know that I am pretty non PC and I have no issues with others being that way either.

If someone does not want to read a thread, just like we tell the grown-ups complaining about TV content, change the channel or leave the room.

The idea is based on TZ-UK, a self correcting place to kick back and chat. If someone wants to help run this place, let me know and we can do that. And it would never be kept private knowledge. Suggestions are always welcome.

As to Alan, he is a friend whom I like but he has his own viewpoint on things and I will respect it. I don't agree with it at times but it is what he and the adin people there want. So be it. I know nothing about the dive watch forum except that Don & I exchanged messages regarding Sean Adams. He was made aware by me that I have no interest in joining there, no or in the future

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Watch Noob
Founding Member

Post by Watch Noob » February 6th 2010, 7:20pm

Alain, I hear what you are saying and that's why I appreciate this place. I would have never guessed in a million years I would have made this thread let alone post it on a forum such as this. I thought Alan and I were friends until tonight when he started in on me and blatantly grouped me in with individuals that left his forum. We left because of his hypocrisy that was pointed out in his own posts on his own forum, yet he tries to make me out to be the bad guy. I guess when you have your head stuck so far up someone's ass you can't hear nor see the real world. Good luck to Alan and his forum which should be renamed WG2 as it is anything but extreme. :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino:

Yes Alan, you caved like the pussy you are when JS threatened you about the posts on your forum. Man up and quit being a dick. You set up your Members Only forum for the explicit purpose of discussing off topic evens such as WG's, JS, etc. and then you took it down because you are a pussy, plain and simple. That's okay, not everyone in life is a man, you just have to live with your shortcomings.
Drifter on Watchlords
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 6th 2010, 7:31pm

Watch Noob wrote:Alain, I hear what you are saying and that's why I appreciate this place. I would have never guessed in a million years I would have made this thread let alone post it on a forum such as this. I thought Alan and I were friends until tonight when he started in on me and blatantly grouped me in with individuals that left his forum. We left because of his hypocrisy that was pointed out in his own posts on his own forum, yet he tries to make me out to be the bad guy. I guess when you have your head stuck so far up someone's ass you can't hear nor see the real world. Good luck to Alan and his forum which should be renamed WG2 as it is anything but extreme. :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino:

Yes Alan, you caved like the pussy you are when JS threatened you about the posts on your forum. Man up and quit being a dick. You set up your Members Only forum for the explicit purpose of discussing off topic evens such as WG's, JS, etc. and then you took it down because you are a pussy, plain and simple. That's okay, not everyone in life is a man, you just have to live with your shortcomings.

I know Alan had members contact him about me and about some posts that made them uncomfortable. I also think that he still harbors thoughts about getting back into Watchgeeks. So do most of them. Not sure what you mean regarding "grouping people that left the forum". I left because I knew months ago the direction the place was going towards and that is not what I envisioned when it first started. That combined with the Sean Adams crap when he joined up several months ago made me pull my sig file and avatar. I told Ron, Alan & others why. I repeated that to Alan a few weeks ago after Trevor came out with his ultimatium, post often or leave. As anyone can see, there is no longer a Koimaster account. I had them delete it. I will not be re-joining.

1946-2006

Watch Noob
Founding Member

Post by Watch Noob » February 6th 2010, 7:37pm

koimaster wrote: Not sure what you mean regarding "grouping people that left the forum". I left because I knew months ago the direction the place was going towards and that is not what I envisioned when it first started. That combined with the Sean Adams crap when he joined up several months ago made me pull my sig file and avatar. I told Ron, Alan & others why. I repeated that to Alan a few weeks ago after Trevor came out with his ultimatium, post often or leave. As anyone can see, there is no longer a Koimaster account. I had them delete it. I will not be re-joining.

There are about 5 or 6 of us that have left or basically don't participate much anymore after his last episode. Grouping was meant as in his words all of us were focused on JS and WG's which he knows is BS. Just a way to get out of the threats that were made by JS in which he caved to. Kind of ironic isn't it that Xtreme is anything but now?
Drifter on Watchlords
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 6th 2010, 7:45pm

Watch Noob wrote:

There are about 5 or 6 of us that have left or basically don't participate much anymore after his last episode. Grouping was meant as in his words all of us were focused on JS and WG's which he knows is BS. Just a way to get out of the threats that were made by JS in which he caved to. Kind of ironic isn't it that Xtreme is anything but now?

I remember when the place first started there and the excitiment it generated. ZMT, then for some reason XMT and the place IMHO started to get a bit swell headed. When the fake PJ showed up I remember Alan posting about the 'coolness". It did not take long for Sean to implode, lay blame on me (wrong) and for him to post how uncool the place was. I bailed Alan out. But that was when I realized that my time there was limited as far as I was concerned.

Is he afraid of JS? Yes I think so. Skelton is a coward in my opinion and a grifter. Hence the fuzzy bunny forum. He and his buddies damn well better not try screwing with this place or members here or I will make public what my lawyers have. One tidbit, georgethewatchguy, the person people appealed to at WG was a paid informant, $200 a week. I will not divulge more but that should give you an idea of why people stay in line. And Skelton also is rumored to make threats via email. I know, I have a couple.

1946-2006

Watch Noob
Founding Member

Post by Watch Noob » February 6th 2010, 8:01pm

Alain, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that GeorgetheWatchGuy is paid. Trust me, all the crap that goes on at WG's goes on at bodybuilding forums, same shit different subject matter. You get paid to pump up certain brands and try to keep it undercover, very simply called shills. That's why you have to do your homework as shills will eventually get exposed as you just did.
Drifter on Watchlords
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 6th 2010, 8:14pm

Watch Noob wrote:Alain, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that GeorgetheWatchGuy is paid. Trust me, all the crap that goes on at WG's goes on at bodybuilding forums, same shit different subject matter. You get paid to pump up certain brands and try to keep it undercover, very simply called shills. That's why you have to do your homework as shills will eventually get exposed as you just did.

Not paid at W although I suspect he is based on what someone at shop has told me. He was a paid informant in 79 & later for the cops. His day job was a factory worker or so it was claimed. He also has claimed to be a private investigator ( forgot to pay his fees ) which I suppose is related to being a narc (informant

1946-2006

Post by Guest » February 7th 2010, 4:21am

They made you remove your signature picture? Why???

Signature pics are yours to decide what you want there and in your case pay tribute to...why on earth would anybody have aproblem with yours? I think it is a lovely signature and respectful.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 7th 2010, 8:37am

watchcollector1968 wrote:They made you remove your signature picture? Why???

Signature pics are yours to decide what you want there and in your case pay tribute to...why on earth would anybody have aproblem with yours? I think it is a lovely signature and respectful.
At Y3 the mighty hero Sean Adams (fake hero) decided to take down my sig file and avatar

To : "koimaster"

Subject : New private message has arrived

Date : Mon, Aug 24, 2009 10:53 PM

We deleted both. You want to post here, thats fine. But no more photos of your late wife. Its not cool. While other forums allow it, at some point they will also tell you to stop doing it. Move on with your life. We share watches here, not the departed.

Anyone who knows me can imagine what followed as I already knew about this fraud. Well he made a claim to be a PJ (Air Force Pararescue). I called him on it. No response. I told him to take his forum and shove it.

For those that do not remember that time............ the post is first (from Y3 forum) and then the messages which for some reason when downloaded from XMT came in reverse order.

yamahaki Post subject: Not so cool forum to visit Posted: November 17th, 2009, 3:07 pm
Site Admin Joined: October 30th, 2008, 6:01 pm Posts: 6817

http://xtrememeantime.forumotion.com/forum.htm like an idiot, I figured that it would be great to give another forum a leg up. guess not. as soon as we signed up there, koimaster just had to send those crazy pms. later, falcon4311 decided to join the band wagon and start to send nastygrams. the admin was made aware of this but chose to do nothing. heres an excerpt from the latest pm.
falcon4311
Subject: Re: That was a nice thread you started about me in your forum. Yup, you better thank God that there is a lot of distance between us. You act like a fucking 4 year old. You are the one that turned a good trade into something shitty. You were obviously too small a man to just let things be.

I posted all over the place giving you tons of praise and then you just had to start that fucking thread and ruin it for both of us. How about you get fucked, actually I saw a picture of you. Not much chance of that happening. this is from the guy who wanted me to lie on customs forms so he could avoid customs fees and taxes. yep, a real winner. he thinks the main forum post about watchgeeks and new members is all about him. small minds don't see the bigger picture.

At XMT, I took my sig file down as my way of letting Alan know I was unhappy with him and where the forum was going.

1946-2006

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 7th 2010, 9:46am

foghorn wrote:Fake heroes and rapidly multiplying fuzzy rabbits.

Theres more fiction on the watch forums than at Barnes and Nobles.
:bvbvbv:

1946-2006

Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Aqua Homer » February 13th 2010, 8:56am

Not sure why most at XMT and other forums are so enamoured with Sean. Seems like a bit of a liar to me. Motorcycle racer and factory test-rider, crack Rescue-Paratrooper, multiple forum owner, etc, etc. The pics I've seen of the guy reveal a broken down looking old guy with handicap placards on his Z's mirror. Not to make light of those with disabilities at all. It's just the pics of himself, his apartment parking lot and backyard, don't fit the image he has portrayed of himself or his life on the various fora.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 19th 2010, 6:27am

Subject: Re: Potger Pietri by Invicta - Swiss Made? Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:45 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

While I am all about free, FACTUAL speech here, I don't want this topic to become a...distraction...to the main purpose here, to discuss WATCHES!

Alain shared a very poignant letter and it was met with a negative reaction, which is not surprising.

Feel free to discuss this further via PM or personal email and trust me...I am NOT reading your PMs, I don't even know how!

I posted the original item about Potger and there were a lot of comments made at what was then ZMT. If you look at the date you can see this was only a day after ZMT went up. At that point, when people read the post by alan (in red) it should have been obivious that there were limits to what could and not be be posted.

1946-2006

Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS

Post by Datsun240Z71 » February 19th 2010, 8:35am

I've met "yamahaki" or "NISMOwhatever" he calls himself ast WGs (Sean Adams)on 2 seperate occassions here in Nashville. He does drive the red Nissan NISMO 350Z. He came across as arrogant and pretty unfriendly, and would not even tell me his last name when I asked. He came to one of our car club meetings and to a car show I was entered in. He claimed to be a test rider for major motorcycle manufacturer's race teams. I invited him to some Z car events including a track day and a visit to Tail of the Dragon after he bragged that he was really into driving events, and not meetings or car shows, and he neither responded or attended. I also saw the "proof" regarding his (alleged) military service and IMO that's just pathetic.

As for Alan's forum, I post there occassionally and really didn't see the ''drama" unfold. I try to stay above the fray in these instances.
Randy in Nashville
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 19th 2010, 9:21am

Datsun240Z71 wrote:I've met "yamahaki" or "NISMOwhatever" he calls himself ast WGs (Sean Adams)on 2 seperate occassions here in Nashville. He does drive the red Nissan NISMO 350Z. He came across as arrogant and pretty unfriendly, and would not even tell me his last name when I asked. He came to one of our car club meetings and to a car show I was entered in. He claimed to be a test rider for major motorcycle manufacturer's race teams. I invited him to some Z car events including a track day and a visit to Tail of the Dragon after he bragged that he was really into driving events, and not meetings or car shows, and he neither responded or attended. I also saw the "proof" regarding his (alleged) military service and IMO that's just pathetic.

As for Alan's forum, I post there occassionally and really didn't see the ''drama" unfold. I try to stay above the fray in these instances.

I wish Alan the best of luck with XMT. He is a good guy with an idea of what he wants which IMO are no problems with WG. I suspect that others may be right when they speculate that he and others there would like to get back into WG. I have no personal issue with that one way or another. If they get a chance to go back I will be happy for them if that is what their goal was.

As to Sean Adams....... I better not say anything more on the subject except this..... Adams, You would have never been able to cut the mustard as a PJ.

1946-2006

Post by Guest » February 20th 2010, 9:58am

Well the man with the changing identities (Alan) flat out lied to others about what I thought was a private conversation between him and me. Needless to say, whatever respect I had for him is gone.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 20th 2010, 10:11am

Agent Orange wrote:Well the man with the changing identities (Alan) flat out lied to others about what I thought was a private conversation between him and me. Needless to say, whatever respect I had for him is gone.

Sorry to hear that. Alan may be changing a bit but only time will tell. Your messages here between members and Admin/mods are private period.

1946-2006

Return to “Blogs, Watch Magazines & other sites”