Other forum links and links to many blogs and magazines
Bahoomba
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

WL Gets A Shoutout

Post by Bahoomba » January 10th 2021, 12:42pm

From the Mr. Minutiae blog:

The Watch Web: Worthy Sites, Shows, & Forums About Great (& Lousy) Timepieces

The Watchlords.com forum (click HERE) offers freewheeling, uncensored, no-holds barred conversations about everything from top Swiss brands to rip-off home shopping network junk. It’s completely unbridled (people swear, so if you don’t like curse words, this isn’t for you), but it’s also one of the most refreshing experiences we’ve checked out on the web – there are a lot of unscrupulous dealers and brands, and this site doesn’t accept any guff from anyone.

The Watchlords site was formed about 11 years ago by disgruntled refugees from some crappy watch forums. Together, the members have created a one-of-a-kind experience that’s unlike anything else on the web (there are obviously both professional writers and watch experts among the contributors). One of the best things about Watchlords is that the site really lays into those horrifically insipid watch forums as well as some of the worst business practices of the watch industry. If you don’t enjoy this place, you’re either a blue nose or something akin an Invicta fan boy (and heaven knows there’s just no talking to them – most of them run screaming from Watchlords after not being able to deal with informed people righteously pointing out that many of their watches are Chinese garbage), because this place is a hoot.

https://bobsotherstuff.com/watch-sites-and-forums/
Rule 1,493: Never photograph a watch on a wrist. On a lovely rock in a pond or a parapet, certainly - but never on a wrist.
- Chapter Seven, The Bazinga! Way To Become A Blogger Billionaire
codguy
ASSHAT

Re: WL Gets A Shoutout

Post by codguy » January 10th 2021, 1:16pm

I GIVE THIS POST SEVEN LIKES, EIGHT THUMBS-UP'S, THREE CLICK-THROUGHS AND A HUGE FUCK OFF TO THOSE NOT WORTHY OF BEING IN OUR NOBLE PRESENCE.

I ALSO HEREBY APOLOGIZE IF I MISSPELT ANYTHING OR USED A WRONG PUNCTUATION ABOVE.

--------------> AND I HOPE JENNY IS DOING JUST FABULOUSLY !

Welcome to the watchlords liberal echo chamber.

MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by MAX » January 10th 2021, 1:34pm

Thats FANtastic!

Thanks again to everyone responsible to starting this site and especially Alain plus its past and present members
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » January 10th 2021, 4:18pm

AlbertaTime wrote:
January 10th 2021, 4:01pm
Excellent.

And it's all true.
I have yet to find a word Phluff has written that isn't gospel truth.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat

Return to “Blogs, Watch Magazines & other sites”