The Microbrand Store wrote:Anyhow, have to say I'm quite a fan of the Halios Seaforth so like robatsu's taste there!
Great, you got here just in the nick of time. In another thread, I just asked for recommendations for a watch:https://www.watchlords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=454282#p454282
However, I'll save you the trouble of reading it, the criteria are below, do you have anything that meets them?
1) 39/38mm ss case with integrated lugs.
2) Black dial, inky not starbursty
3) 3 hander, dauphin style hands
4) Stick indices style
5) Date window, no date possibly ok
6) no chapter ring, nice clean rehaut
7) Seconds markers, no subseconds
8) Steel bracelet, ideally butterfly or other low profile non-adjustable.
9) Overall appearance tends towards blingy rather than understated.
10) Manufactured within last 10 years.
11) No lume
12) Any movement, manufacturer, etc.
13) Would be nice if there is something interesting about the watch, company, etc, even if not visible.