Froot of the Lume...AKA Dead Man Playing

Give us your best or worst shot
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Froot of the Loom...AKA Dead Man Playing

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » October 26th 2014, 7:45pm

abduksion wrote:You must be the only person on here who own's a 32 Degrees watch?

Hmmm...I suppose it's entirely possible. However, it's still far better than owning a Strydurrrrr...rrrr...rrrr. Ahem... :shock:
Tzimisces

Post by Tzimisces » October 26th 2014, 8:00pm

Mortuus wrote:
abduksion wrote:You must be the only person on here who own's a 32 Degrees watch?

Hmmm...I suppose it's entirely possible. However, it's still far better than owning a Strydurrrrr...rrrr...rrrr. Ahem... :shock:

Yeah, that wasn't fair to a very cool post. I have an UV flashlight, and sometimes I charge the watches in the box just to see them glow.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » October 26th 2014, 8:09pm

Tzimisces wrote:
Mortuus wrote:

Yeah, that wasn't fair to a very cool post. I have an UV flashlight, and sometimes I charge the watches in the box just to see them glow.

Nah, no worries, Tzimmy; absolutely no offense taken! That was actually my quaint way of agreeing with you... :mrgreen:
abduksion

Post by abduksion » October 26th 2014, 8:25pm

Mortuus wrote:
Tzimisces wrote:
Mortuus wrote:

Nah, no worries, Tzimmy; absolutely no offense taken! That was actually my quaint way of agreeing with you... :mrgreen:

I remember some bloke like the British would say years ago selling them on Shop? Forgot who sold them? BTW are they still around?
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Froot of the Lume...AKA Dead Man Playing

Post by conjurer » October 29th 2014, 10:50pm

In terms of lume pics, there is no finer post ever made on the Interwebs. Indeed, there is no finer post made in the history of the entire internet, ever, by anybody. Every picture made my dick get hard.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » October 29th 2014, 11:10pm

AlbertaTime wrote:Spectacular post, Mort. Bravo.

Yup. While I am used to breaking Mort's balls, I know how much effort went into this post. He did very well, goddamn it.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
gregl515
WIS - Retired
Facebook ID: 0

Post by gregl515 » October 30th 2014, 9:21am

http://www.32degreeswatches.com/32-degrees-about/

It looks like they are still around.

I had one that had the same case as the Scooby. I haven't been able to locate it since my move.
"When you can't feel pain, you're dead!", Sgt. Laskodi, U.S.M.C.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.", Sgt. John M. Stryker, U.S.M.C. (The Sands of Iwo Jima).
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » October 30th 2014, 9:25am

gregl515 wrote:http://www.32degreeswatches.com/32-degrees-about/

It looks like they are still around.

I had one that had the same case as the Scooby. I haven't been able to locate it since my move.

I always thought that the 32 degrees logo looked like the 2 was buttfucking the 3.

--Hawkeye

Return to “Watch Photography Forum”