purdy Tudor

Give us your best or worst shot
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: purdy Tudor

Post by TemerityB » October 14th 2013, 7:22pm

smell, your collection is absolutely, well ... let's just say I'm green with sheer envy. Lovin' the pics.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » October 14th 2013, 7:40pm

Thanks guys. I really like the BB and will get one. Other watches just keep coming up first. I saw one in person at the same AD that Jaw went too. First impression was it was not as elegant as a sub. Something "blocky" about it. They are coming down in price. I'll have one this decade. I usually prefer things when they are timeless or out of style.
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 15th 2013, 11:51am

conjurer wrote:I think everything that Tudor makes is swell! And, their handsets are perfect!

You lying sack o' shit.

This may be the greatest post of your esteemed Interweb career.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Watch Photography Forum”