glass=sandstone.........Im vendicated.........

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: glass=sandstone.........Im vendicated.........

Post by TemerityB » August 31st 2010, 4:21pm

They are absolutely shitting bricks over there...what a week it's been for ol' IWG, and it's only Tuesday.

Listen to the little simple magpies over there, still yearning for "benefits of the doubt" when the truth is flush in front of them.

Hey, WGs, I think you'd be better off being a member of this site. Sure, we curse, we rant, and we yell but you know what?

Watchlords stands for goodness.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. If this 13,000th debacle doesn't teach you something, then you're just uncoachable.
Last edited by Anonymous on August 31st 2010, 4:52pm, edited 1 time in total.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » August 31st 2010, 4:24pm

Currently 88 posts on the thread at WG and yet no response from the Mods or JS or MD. I think they are in the quiet (I only read the cue cards) mode. Loud conversations may be taking place, to be followed by a "I'm only offering what may have happened" response, to be followed by the "I'm out of the country and can't respond until Monday, but tell them its 100% genuine sandstone".
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 31st 2010, 4:31pm

My favorite Skel quote, after the diamonds were proven to be crystals, keeps ringing in my ears...

"There's no one lying to you when they're selling you a watch."

I agree - except for the fuckwads like you at ShopNBC, Jim.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Watch Noob
Founding Member

Post by Watch Noob » August 31st 2010, 4:38pm

new2watches
Senior Geek

Following the "technicality" concrete would be considered natural since the components in it are natural; originally quicklime, volcanic ash and pumice (as used by the Romans) and modified over time but should concrete be called "natural" just because its components are?

Post of the thread.

Drifter on Watchlords
Ditchdoc

Post by Ditchdoc » August 31st 2010, 4:42pm

Watch Noob wrote:new2watches
Senior Geek

Following the "technicality" concrete would be considered natural since the components in it are natural; originally quicklime, volcanic ash and pumice (as used by the Romans) and modified over time but should concrete be called "natural" just because its components are?

Post of the thread.

OMG!!! What a bunch of pathetic drones. Is there not one ounce of self-esteem in that forum?
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 31st 2010, 4:45pm

[quote="TemerityB"].

Hey, WGs, I think you'd be better off being a member of this site. Sure, we curse, we rant, and we yell but you know what?

Wathlords stands for goodness.

quote]

Ok! Now you have gone too far! The next person to say WL stands for goodness takes a long holiday Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Ditchdoc

Post by Ditchdoc » August 31st 2010, 4:54pm

GEEKNOMO wrote:wow, ditchdoc, ya got the sandstone dial for an avatar.........just noticed. lmfao yes, there are 2 statements of fact on truth. one, it will set you free...........two, it will make you pee.

So true! :lol!: :lol!: Image
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 31st 2010, 4:55pm

koi,

Let me explain myself!! That was a satire of the classic "WGs stands for goodness" line written on the famous "Hater Site" thread on WG about three months ago.

I know we ain't no good. ;)

Post by Guest » August 31st 2010, 5:04pm

Among other things, I was a professional recording engineer for ten years back in the late 70 and 80's. Her classmates called her "miss piggy" in high school cuz she'd fuck anyone, and, upon discovering that Columbia Records were going to drop her, she locked herself in the CEO's office and took a big crap on his desk and left........I didnt do any album work, just an award winning jingle mill in Denver.......

Return to “Invicta controversies”