Swissese documents

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements
User avatar
Ditchdoc

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Ditchdoc » June 3rd 2010, 1:20pm

I have just read this and must say that I'm a little pissed! No apology for misleading their customers just a half assed excuse. I would have liked it better if he would have said "Yeah, it was a marketing strategy but in hind-site, we fucked up, sorry bout that".

Somebody please tell me.....are the geeks buying this bullshit?
User avatar
Ditchdoc

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Ditchdoc » June 3rd 2010, 2:06pm

boscoe wrote:Actually, I'm emailing this to pals at the Wall Street Journal and a south Florida business newspaper that has the world's most ethical editor.
Let's see what happens.


Outstanding Boscoe! Is there any ethics rules or legal precident against this type of deception? Any attorney's in our group?
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41414
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Eyal Statement Justifing Chinese Movements in Watches With the Word SWISS on the Dial

Post by koimaster » June 4th 2010, 9:42am

merged with first post in thread
Last edited by Anonymous on June 5th 2010, 9:23am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
Ditchdoc

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Ditchdoc » June 4th 2010, 10:09am

MD is definately a tiny plankton of a man. He is notably absent from this thread. He is the technical brand manager and claims to have "technical chop" but when convenient he skirts all responsibility for KNOWING HIS JOB.

You are nothing more than Eyal's puppet boy MD. JS is not much better. At least he is smart enough to conveniently get an obscure injury to keep him out of all of this.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Guest » June 4th 2010, 10:15am

Funny how some seem to be OK with what has happened. If I had not already written Invicta off a long time ago certainly this would be the straw that broke the camels back. As for JS,MD, Eyal, and ALL of the other WG staff they should be lumped into the same ball of shit as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, I think most of us knew that this would happen one day. Problem is, in the end, it will likely have little effect on how they conduct themselves going forward.
User avatar
Ditchdoc

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Ditchdoc » June 4th 2010, 11:21am

MD also intercepted PM's between myself and bodyperssur, read them all and even responded to me pretending he was Duff (bodyperssur). Said some very negative things. I couldn't believe my friend was saying these things so I replied by saying, sorry didn't mean to offend you. 5 minutes later I got a phone call from Duff saying that he didn't send that PM. We later had words with Michael where he admited he had broken into our PM's.

So......where was his integrity then?
User avatar
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS
Posts: 2491
Joined: February 9th 2010, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Datsun240Z71 » June 4th 2010, 11:53am

boscoe wrote:I have written letters of protest to all the execs at SNBC and NBC.
Perhaps, I will buy some shares (even in the new company when they sell it) just to be able to address a share holder meeting.


Wonder when ShopNBC will decide Invicta's upside is outweighed by the downside and they wear out their welcome. If there really is a 33% return rate on watches as has been reported, and all the CS issues and now this, I'd bet that the "Top Men" (sorry) may be getting tired of it.

You never really hear of any issues or controversies with their other watch vendors (with the exception of Renato and the Minkster who apparently graduated with honors from the Eyal Lalo School of Marketing and Deception.
Randy in Nashville
Corona Gorda
Posts: 29
Joined: April 15th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Corona Gorda » June 4th 2010, 12:16pm

ALL of you are just jealous of the Eyal and myself.

I have my own line of clothing

:kingo: :lizard:

I have my own designer watch

:ashat2:

I own a cool car
:car:


I have a band of loyal followers

Image :who:


I have really cool pets


:puggy: :suprcat: :puggy2:



And I hang out with the cool kids



:jkom: :mnljkk: :ya feel: :smiile:
User avatar
Guest

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Guest » June 4th 2010, 12:47pm

They (George) closed the thread.

There were so many posters that don't want to hear anything bad about Invicta.

-Who cares?
-Are we tilting at windmills here?
-Beating a dead horse.
-There's no necessity in behaving like a victim, if you are truly informed.
-this subject is getting beat to death
-I am sure glad that it really doesnt matter to me if its Swiss made, USA made, Canada made, China made or Japanese made.
-What does it really matter.
-You might as well be talking too a wall Fitty!
-not this again
-too many important things to complain about...OIL SPILL!
-So the "Common Sense" crowd is a Nuff Said Crowd?...I think those who COMPLAIN on this Issue are of an "IGNORANT CROWD" !
-Stop buying Invicta and let this thread die please.


Well, I cared. I have many Invicta's, and Eyal and crew were misrepresenting their merch. Lets see how this plays out now that the thread is closed. Will Eyal make another response? I doubt it. Will JS? no. Will it die down? Probably. Will they make a new batch of Kool Aide? absolutely. I am more than a little pissed off about the way this was handled, including George closing the thread.
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41414
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Swissese documents

Post by koimaster » June 4th 2010, 12:55pm

buck298 wrote:They (George) closed the thread.

There were so many posters that don't want to hear anything bad about Invicta.

-Who cares?
-Are we tilting at windmills here?
-Beating a dead horse.
-There's no necessity in behaving like a victim, if you are truly informed.
-this subject is getting beat to death
-I am sure glad that it really doesnt matter to me if its Swiss made, USA made, Canada made, China made or Japanese made.
-What does it really matter.
-You might as well be talking too a wall Fitty!
-not this again
-too many important things to complain about...OIL SPILL!
-So the "Common Sense" crowd is a Nuff Said Crowd?...I think those who COMPLAIN on this Issue are of an "IGNORANT CROWD" !
-Stop buying Invicta and let this thread die please.


Well, I cared. I have many Invicta's, and Eyal and crew were misrepresenting their merch. Lets see how this plays out now that the thread is closed. Will Eyal make another response? I doubt it. Will JS? no. Will it die down? Probably. Will they make a new batch of Kool Aide? absolutely. I am more than a little pissed off about the way this was handled, including George closing the thread.




First off, George is a tool to begin with. He now has "respect" that in my opinion, based on what I know about him, he probably never had before. And he has "power". He runs the party line, plain and simple.

Will the koolaid brigade move on..... Hell yes they will. And nothing will change because for every 100 buyers who move on to better watches, or stop buying "swiss" invictas, 1000 more will buy the watches in ignorant bliss.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
Ditchdoc

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Ditchdoc » June 4th 2010, 12:59pm

Thanks Buck for letting me know what the geeks are thinking. Doesn't suprise me though. They seem to have there "plants" that they can count on to interject and rally support or may it appear that way. They are the same people that call in on the testimonial line and also give everything a 5 star rating at ShopNBC
User avatar
Guest

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Guest » June 4th 2010, 1:12pm

The testemonial line is hilarious late on weekends.
"I've got 300 Invicter's, and haven't had trouble with any of them."
User avatar
Ditchdoc

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Ditchdoc » June 4th 2010, 1:32pm

koimaster wrote:
buck298 wrote:They (George) closed the thread.

There were so many posters that don't want to hear anything bad about Invicta.

-Who cares?
-Are we tilting at windmills here?
-Beating a dead horse.
-There's no necessity in behaving like a victim, if you are truly informed.
-this subject is getting beat to death
-I am sure glad that it really doesnt matter to me if its Swiss made, USA made, Canada made, China made or Japanese made.
-What does it really matter.
-You might as well be talking too a wall Fitty!
-not this again
-too many important things to complain about...OIL SPILL!
-So the "Common Sense" crowd is a Nuff Said Crowd?...I think those who COMPLAIN on this Issue are of an "IGNORANT CROWD" !
-Stop buying Invicta and let this thread die please.


Well, I cared. I have many Invicta's, and Eyal and crew were misrepresenting their merch. Lets see how this plays out now that the thread is closed. Will Eyal make another response? I doubt it. Will JS? no. Will it die down? Probably. Will they make a new batch of Kool Aide? absolutely. I am more than a little pissed off about the way this was handled, including George closing the thread.




First off, George is a tool to begin with. He now has "respect" that in my opinion, based on what I know about him, he probably never had before. And he has "power". He runs the party line, plain and simple.

Will the koolaid brigade move on..... Hell yes they will. And nothing will change because for every 100 buyers who move on to better watches, or stop buying "swiss" invictas, 1000 more will buy the watches in ignorant bliss.


Let's not confuse "authority" with "respect". WG's has deligated him authority but can't give him respect. But you are right Koi, some geeks listen to him.
User avatar
Ditchdoc

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Ditchdoc » June 4th 2010, 2:55pm

boscoe wrote:I think I'll call the testimonial line and ask Eyal this question on air:

Do you think it is deceptive to sell watches as Swiss when they are made in China with movements assembled in China?

Scum bags.


LOL! It's people like you they are scared of and have probably installed a 7 second delay.
User avatar
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS
Posts: 2491
Joined: February 9th 2010, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Datsun240Z71 » June 5th 2010, 3:17am

Here's a link to a pdf file posted on BDWF that contains the entire thread from WGs minus the posts that were deleted as the thread ran its course.

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/watches87/swissinvictasarechinese.pdf

GTWG is a real tool isn't he, and what can you say about the others crying to close the thread line Samuel and that real fool NYCRUZA. They can't handle anything resembling the truth I guess.
Randy in Nashville
User avatar
Guest

Re: Swissese documents

Post by Guest » June 5th 2010, 5:13am

Every time these issues comes out , I see a fire sales on used INVICTA watches, far as MODs and INVICTA goes , they already made their money.
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41414
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Swissese documents

Post by koimaster » June 5th 2010, 6:23am

Datsun240Z71 wrote:Here's a link to a pdf file posted on BDWF that contains the entire thread from WGs minus the posts that were deleted as the thread ran its course.

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/watches87/swissinvictasarechinese.pdf

GTWG is a real tool isn't he, and what can you say about the others crying to close the thread line Samuel and that real fool NYCRUZA. They can't handle anything resembling the truth I guess.



I have all of the pages although they have been posted in three groups. the last of the original 27 pages will be posted in a bit.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Post Reply

Return to “Invicta controversies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest