Invicta QC & CS

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Invicta QC & CS

Post by koimaster » February 17th 2010, 7:43pm

are they really that bad? I have never had a QC issue with an Invicta that I own and many others have not either but man! the stories

hudson
New Geek Join Date: Feb 2010

Pulled plug on Invictas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will not be making anymore Invicta purchases till I see how their customer service does with my Vemon that I sent back a week ago for a strap fix. To many CS stories that are not going well. There is nothing worse than poor customer service!

meijin
WatchGeeks Owner
True WatchGeek Join Date: Feb 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson
Will not be making anymore Invicta purchases till I see how their customer service does with my Vemon that I sent back a week ago for a strap fix. To many CS stories that are not going well. There is nothing worse than poor customer service!

I don't mean anything by this, but...

Before making a "threat" to dump a brand (which is certainly your right of course), why not give the process a chance to work? OK...you had to send a watch in for warranty repair (I am assuming). Let's just wait the 6 to 8 weeks it might take to get it back from Switzerland and then see what the situation is. I mean really, what does this actually serve when you might be fully satisfied with the work that is done?

"to get it back from Switzerland "? are they repaired in those famous factories Invicta talks about?

bart
Senior Geek Join Date: Nov 2009

Please, please do something about qc!!!

Guys,

Since November 09 I have bought 13 Invictas and I have had problems with 7.
I sent back 2, one to the Shop that was swapped out after 5 weeks and the other to you guys direct that I'm still waiting for.

If you want a list let me know. These aren't your less expensive watches either.

55% is a Very High Rate of Failures!!!!!

Thanks
Ron

watchluv
Super Geek Join Date: Mar 2008

These threads have popped up from time to time for years. They will never change their C/S and Repair Dept. as long as they keep make a profit at the end of the year. When their sales drop then they might consider it.

watchdaddy1
Super Geek Join Date: Aug 2009

As long as we keep purchasing them they feel all is well. I myself will not purchase 1 more INVICTA, my personal strike

Yesterday, 09:20 PM
KMC1212
Senior Geek Join Date: Mar 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchdaddy1
As long as we keep purchasing them they feel all is well. I myself will not purchase 1 more INVICTA, my personal strike

I'm with you.......

KMC1212
View Public Profile
Send a private message to KMC1212
Find all posts by KMC1212
Add KMC1212 to Your Contacts

#12 Yesterday, 09:29 PM
The V-Man
New Geek Join Date: Feb 2009

I would be content if when there are issues they step up to the plate and resolve them. I have had 3 relatively new watches that needed service and all 3 interactions with customer service have been problematic. What is the point of a "Platinum Warranty" if they find ways to renege and to charge for the repair?

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Invicta controversies”