Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16868
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by TemerityB » July 21st 2016, 8:03am

...just write her a check and she's good with ya.

Bondi endorsed Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump in March. In June, The Associated Press reported Bondi had personally solicited a $25,000 political donation from Trump while also deliberating whether to join an investigation of alleged fraud at Trump University:

The money came from a Trump family foundation in apparent violation of rules surrounding political activities by charities. A political group backing Bondi’s re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 — four days after Bondi’s office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University’s activities, according to a 2013 report in the Orlando Sentinel.

After the check came in, Bondi’s office nixed suing Trump, citing insufficient grounds to proceed.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pam ... ddc4d31c58
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41358
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by koimaster » July 21st 2016, 4:21pm

eddiea wrote:I have a soft spot for hot looking blondes......


Think she is a natural blonde?

BONDI.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 10652
Joined: December 25th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by eddiea » July 21st 2016, 4:26pm

koimaster wrote:
eddiea wrote:I have a soft spot for hot looking blondes......


Think she is a natural blonde?

BONDI.png

Think she is, all natural........ ;)
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 10652
Joined: December 25th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by eddiea » September 1st 2016, 8:00am

oak1971 wrote:Does it really matter?

It doesn't and almost impossible to tell anyway, with the booming business of the Brazilian wax places ....but, it makes for a good conversation theme .
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 14113
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Deep South
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by biglove » September 1st 2016, 10:47am

Darksider wrote:
biglove wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that pic looks like a terrible Photoshop?



I think it really is thunder thighs bondi.


And that left arm looks like it belongs to some short dude?
"Nobody makes a turd like that and lives!"-Mike Rowe, Dirty Jobs
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41358
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by koimaster » September 1st 2016, 10:55am

biglove wrote:
Darksider wrote:
biglove wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that pic looks like a terrible Photoshop?



I think it really is thunder thighs bondi.


And that left arm looks like it belongs to some short dude?



http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wdZ3QlezmAo/U ... /BONDI.png


http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41358
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by koimaster » September 6th 2016, 3:54pm

And now the crooked little bitch is whining about Hillary bullying her. You got caught with your mouth around trumps dick. Choke on it you corrupt little.........

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/ ... index.html

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/p ... rification
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41358
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by koimaster » September 6th 2016, 4:08pm

spanky1 wrote:
koimaster wrote:And now the crooked little bitch is whining about Hillary bullying her. You got caught with your mouth around trumps dick. Choke on it you corrupt little.........

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/ ... index.html

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/p ... rification


No proof of a blue dress with Donald's DNA or lying under Oath to the FBI.



Are you sure about that? We know he paid for sluts including his current wife to work here illegally. And please provide proof of the lies to the FBI. Concrete proof since it is a felony to do so.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
spanky1

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by spanky1 » September 6th 2016, 4:19pm

koimaster wrote:
spanky1 wrote:
koimaster wrote:And now the crooked little bitch is whining about Hillary bullying her. You got caught with your mouth around trumps dick. Choke on it you corrupt little.........

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/ ... index.html

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/p ... rification


No proof of a blue dress with Donald's DNA or lying under Oath to the FBI.



Are you sure about that? We know he paid for sluts including his current wife to work here illegally. And please provide proof of the lies to the FBI. Concrete proof since it is a felony to do so.



Linda Tripp wore a wire for the FBI. Bill was much smarter than Hillary. He admitted to the dirty deed. Hillary just keeps lying to cover the lies she previously told to the congress.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/press- ... that-woman

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/05/0 ... impeached/
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16868
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by TemerityB » September 6th 2016, 6:14pm

spanky1 wrote:
koimaster wrote:
spanky1 wrote:
koimaster wrote:And now the crooked little bitch is whining about Hillary bullying her. You got caught with your mouth around trumps dick. Choke on it you corrupt little.........

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/ ... index.html

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/p ... rification


No proof of a blue dress with Donald's DNA or lying under Oath to the FBI.



Are you sure about that? We know he paid for sluts including his current wife to work here illegally. And please provide proof of the lies to the FBI. Concrete proof since it is a felony to do so.



Linda Tripp wore a wire for the FBI. Bill was much smarter than Hillary. He admitted to the dirty deed. Hillary just keeps lying to cover the lies she previously told to the congress.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/press- ... that-woman

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/05/0 ... impeached/


Please inform me of a single on-the-books law Hillary Clinton has broken during this trumped-up email nonsense.

I'll wait.

And, in typical deflecting neo-con fashion, we're off topic, pointing at someone else when the thread is about paid-off Pam Bondi. Typical. "A clerical error." Another day, another lie.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31768
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by conjurer » September 6th 2016, 7:05pm

A joke I just thought of:

Q: How do you know when Pam Bondi isn't lying?

A: When she's sucking Trump's dick!

(You can substitute "Eyal" for "Trump," if you like.)
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16868
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by TemerityB » September 6th 2016, 7:38pm

conjurer wrote:A joke I just thought of:

Q: How do you know when Pam Bondi isn't lying?

A: When she's sucking Trump's dick!

(You can substitute "Eyal" for "Trump," if you like.)


:lol:
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 3056
Joined: July 9th 2012, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Near the motor city..

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by Luftwafflles » September 7th 2016, 8:50pm

I'd fuck her, but admittedly, that's not saying much.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.







.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31768
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by conjurer » September 7th 2016, 9:53pm

Luftwafflles wrote:I'd fuck her, but admittedly, that's not saying much.


Hey, Luffy, one can't fault a man where his dick points him. And admittedly, a lot of the conservative broads are pretty hot--it's like they'd do the most fucked-up shit, as long as you quote Ayn Rand to 'em beforehand. YUM-OH.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41358
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Pam Bondi: No Invicta news, but...

Post by koimaster » September 10th 2016, 5:19pm

http://www.theplantain.com/p/politics/f ... university



Following widespread reports that Donald Trump broke federal tax laws to make a $25,000 campaign donation to Florida’s Attorney General Pam Bondi after her office declined to investigate Trump University for fraud, the Plantain received an anonymous tip that Pam Bondi’s history with the Presidential candidate and his now defunct University is much more extensive than previously acknowledged. We investigated and discovered that Ms. Bondi has known Donald Trump for well over decade and did not, as previously claimed, graduate from Stetson University College of Law (widely regarded as "The Yale Law School of Tampa"), but in fact received an honorary law degree from Trump University shortly after its founding in 2005.

Ms. Bondi reportedly met Donald Trump in 2002 while working as a sales clerk at a West Palm Beach Anthropologie. Mr. Trump met the future Attorney General during a second season taping of The Apprentice filmed at her work in which contestants were tasked with designing window displays to attract high-value, white targets into the store.

Sources report Mr. Trump took an immediate liking to the recently divorced and bosomy store clerk, who reciprocated and confided to the billionaire that she always wanted to be a lawyer. It was shortly after that Donald Trump contacted an acquaintance on Stetson University's board who agreed to admit Ms. Bondi to the University's law school. In a document made up by the Plantain, Mr. Trump wrote to the school's recruitment office that he considered Pam Bondi a “very bright and attractive young woman" who was "a Florida 7, but only a New York 3”, and someone who “would make a fine woman lawyer one day."

Since the start of her career, Ms. Bondi has asserted that she graduated from Stetson Law, but the school's Dean, Donald Dreyfuss, told The Plantain that Ms. Bondi was actually told to leave after only two years for attempting to bribe her ethics professor with promises that she would introduce him to Mr. Trump in exchange for a passing grade, a strategy that we have learned through uncovered e-mails was Mr. Trump’s idea.

Mr. Trump reportedly felt bad about Ms. Bondi’s expulsion and worked with advisers to set up a private university, partly as a way to make money off of “desperate ex-convicts and single parents,” but also to be able to gift Ms. Bondi a law degree as repayment for her “friendship and loyalty.” Over a decade later, Ms. Bondi, as Florida’s Attorney General, was apparently happy to repay her old friend and mentor by clearing the University she helped inspire of any wrongdoing, and Mr. Trump, in turn, was happy to help his protege with her re-election campaign.

The Plantain reached out to Ms. Bondi and Mr. Trump for a comment. In a joint statement, the pair denied the “highly false and inaccurate” story and accused this publication of “making things up as a pathetic way of making a poorly constructed point” about Mr. Trump's character and Ms. Bondi’s ethics. The statement also accused The Plantain of having a liberal bias for not also reporting that former President Bill Clinton received 17.6 million dollars from for-profit university Laureate International University. Finally, the note also clarified that Ms. Bondi met Mr. Trump while working a TJ Maxx HomeGoods, not an Antrhopologie.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Post Reply

Return to “Invicta controversies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest