This forum is for Horology and the art of watchmaking
- Posts: 45660
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 9126
- Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: OR
I'll remain neutral and stick with Swiss.
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 33649
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
The last German movement that was any good was the Schlieffen Plan.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest