This forum is for Horology and the art of watchmaking
- Posts: 45016
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Posts: 296
- Joined: January 15th 2013, 11:00pm
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: vancouver island bc
- Posts: 8612
- Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Pretty cool the guy does this as a hobby, does not take in work.
I love these type of restoration videos. I've noticed some guys just do the movement restoration and leave the case, sometimes even the crystal as is, which drives me nuts.
I'd love to have the movement skills some of these guys have.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests