- Posts: 38588
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
The core of this Master Reference Table was created in May 2003, by a detailed review of Heuer catalogs (beginning with editions circa 1972), to extract data from those catalogs regarding the specifications of each model and variation of chronograph. As such, this core included
1. complete information for certain models whose production life occured within the covered years -- 1972 through 1986 (for example, the Kentucky or Verona)
2. partial information for other models which had gone into production prior to 1972 (for example, the Autavia), and
3. no information for models that fell outside the period reviewed (for example, the Camaro)
Thanks to Bruce Mackie for developing the core of this Table through his review of these Heuer catalogs..
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."